I have had quite a busy couple of months, but I made a few entries to the Return to Hogwarts contenst on the LEGO website. I'm not expecting to win as there were some really great entries, but I'll post them once the judging has finished. Before that I'll post one entry that was rejected, and another that I didn't get round to finishing.  The first is based on Harry's first night in Hogwarts, where he is sitting on the windowsill lookin gout over the lake with Hedwig. This one was rejected, though I can't understand the reason why. Still, it was a fun afternoon designing and not my favourite entry anyway :)      I did enjoy designing the water jug and bed, the cupboard took about an hour to get right for something so small. Harry's using lamp bricks to look like sitting legs.  I didn't get to finish the following entry as I had two weeks away. It's a mini Hogwarts, currently in the GoF look, which I was then going to have certain features easily added, removed, or modified to make it look like other films and other scenes. The GoF scene was to be the arrival of the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students in mini carriage and ship which I started but didn't complete. Someone uploaded an entry with a similar Flying Horse design too, which made me lose interest more. I've rendered it as it is though, so the rock work is incomplete, as is the Training Grounds, and the GST is one level too short. The Wooden Bridge hasn't even been started! Might finish it off one day.