Micmac

Harry Potter custom builds and moc's

Welcome to Harry potter custom builds and moc's. I'm loving the new Harry Potter range of sets but there is always room for improvement. Interested to see how people have altered, added to the existing sets or just gone crazy and built something themselves. Looking forward to seeing your magical creations. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137652851@N07/albums/72157673982144566/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127927778@N04/albums/72157682390341376/

Here are two galleries I really like, neither are from me though.

The first really reminds me of the old line, probably cause of all the yellow figs. The second has lots of lights and the user has various versions of Hogwarts in different galleries. 

I'm working on a Hogwarts about two times the size of 70143, as I don't have the space or bricks to build it in real life. I'll get some images up when I get a new laptop. 

Here is a screenshot I took last year. 

Edited by Seaber

LEGO Harry Potter Goblet of Fire first task moc. I’ve added more detail to the dragon with extra horns and made his legs skinnier #legoharrypotter #legomoc #legomocs

I had a play around with the recently released first task dragon. More spikes added and I gave him skinnier legs. 

I like the idea of a thread where we share our improvements to the existing sets, rather than original MOC’s :)

I have made a few of these already and share them in the main discussion thread now and then, so I’ll compile them here soon 

Lego Harry Potter: Bone Candles

My latest accessory build is a take on the skeletal bone candles seen in the PoA movie a lot. The white flowers make great vertebrae! 

4 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Lego Harry Potter: Bone Candles

My latest accessory build is a take on the skeletal bone candles seen in the PoA movie a lot. The white flowers make great vertebrae! 

Oh yes, I like them! 

Baby Thestrals

Love the candles. Must get some of those white flower parts. Made some baby Thestrals tonight for my forbidden forest scene

This is a modification I made to the Great Hall Set: the Headmaster’s tower. 

This build swaps for two of the large slope bricks, and is ridged, only downside is smallest tower is a bit fragile 

LEGO Harry Potter: Headmasters TowerLEGO Harry Potter: Headmasters Tower

Building instructions:

LEGO Harry Potter: Headmasters Tower

Edited by Bugbot20082

Hogwarts feast

Feasting in my Great Hall moc. I've added the presents from the advent calendar this year with some delivering owls attached. Hoping for a possible owl with spread wings in this years sets. Or a gold owl would be great.

On 2/19/2020 at 1:17 PM, Micmac said:

*snap*

Love the candles. Must get some of those white flower parts. Made some baby Thestrals tonight for my forbidden forest scene

They are adorable :wub:

Edited by Huigberts Builds

On 2/19/2020 at 1:17 PM, Micmac said:

*picture*

Ugh those babies are cuter than baby voldy!

I made a winter scene from parts of the Great Hall, The astronomy tower and the advent calender. Really glad with how it turned out (:

Winter village vid

The Ghosts of Hogwarts.

The Ghosts of Hogwarts: Moaning Myrtle; Nearly Headless Nick; Peeves; The Fat Friar; Helena Ravenclaw; The Bloody Baron and Professor Binns.