This is my system Scale Hogwarts moc. It’s not complete yet, haven’t actually added an interior yet and there’s some roofs and base parts that need to be completed. This set is mate from two of every Hogwarts system set + 1 room of requirement + 1 UCS Hogwarts. Plus extra BURPs. I tried to get the layout as accurate as possible, with the ‘simplified’ aesthetic of the system scale sets keept intact. the left hand side of the castle is one solid piece, with the Great Hall&courtyard, viaduct, Grand staircase tower and griffindor tower at the front. The rear viaduct, a corner tower and the clocktower&courtyard are attached accurately to the rear, and can swing open to allow access to the interior. The great hall and clocktower builds are about 90% the same as they originally were, with the main changes being the addition of courtyards, rear roofs and other tweaks here and there and colour changes (mainly on the clocktower set’s extra tower). the grand staircase tower uses the roof from the ucs, but with an entirely new tower inspired by the set, and some custom work for the wider portion. Griffindor tower is a ‘slimmed’ down version of the original, with the small tower added. The courtyard entrance is entirely from scratch, as is the rear viaduct, which leads through an entrance into griffindor tower. the right hand side of the castle is attached via the viaduct and uses a heavily modified West Wing building, which is now taller, and has more depth. The roof is also new, using the techniques of the UCS model. The two greenhouses are unchanged, but have a new section build on top to connect them and continue the west wing building. I elected to remove the centre tower from this section so the astronomy tower wouldn’t be obscured. The astronomy tower is simply a lot taller, but that’s all that’s different. the bells towers are completely new, I tried to keep as close to the styling of the regular sets as possible, giving plenty of interior space and making it sturdy. I estimate there’s probably 9000 and 10,000 pieces in the model, there’s still a lot to do before it’s finished, including potentially adding an owlery. But for now, this is my Hogwarts! (Apologies for image quality)