Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Probably has something to do with production and distribution

Probably. The unfortunate thing is it seems to be working pretty well for them. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again. 

5 hours ago, Thieda said:

So how sure are people that the Burrow will be part of the June wave?

Luckybricks thinks its happening  June 2.  they are the ones to confirm its excistance, and they are a lego store. 

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Anyone else just feel like ... Come ... on ... Lego! :wall:

Yup, I've been waiting all week. I don't even care if it's Harry Potter, Jurassic World or Marvel I just want to see something from the themes I care about

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Yup, I've been waiting all week. I don't even care if it's Harry Potter, Jurassic World or Marvel I just want to see something from the themes I care about

I'm glad it's not just me! Don't get me wrong, I love getting the leaks, but I just want to see some actual sets now. 

Just now, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I thought that we got the reason we got sets late last year was because we got them early in 2018?

Some people speculated on that but it was never confirmed so take that as you will

Remember the good old days when EVERYTHING was revealed in February? I kind of miss these days, but there‘s also something to appreciate in the way things are being handled now :sweet: Back then, there wasn‘t much left to be discussed between the NYTF and the eventual release of the sets. Nowadays, we have plenty of inside information, hints and factory leaks to keep the discussion alive. Sure, waiting can get REALLY annoying, but the journey is at least much more enjoyable than before :thumbup:

Posted (edited)

Release on July 1st, 31 pieces, €4,99

Name: Owl Delivery

Edited by mark1991t

That's honestly a very fun little polybag. Really don't care about the figure but it's a nice and cheap way to get the new Hedwig, build isn't terrible either

There's a real variety of stuff here, they're really setting you up to create whatever sort of scene you like/mix with whatever other set you like! This is a great start.

Posted (edited)

Is the with stud to make Hedwig able to hold the broom, or what you guys think? IT* would look kind of funny 

Edited by TurboTj-DK

I’ve been a Harry Potter fan all of my life, and the sets coming seem amazing so far, but is anyone else extremely hyped for the new 1,700 piece Destiny’s Bounty?

Just now, LEGOMotionStudios said:

I’ve been a Harry Potter fan all of my life, and the sets coming seem amazing so far, but is anyone else extremely hyped for the new 1,700 piece Destiny’s Bounty?

I'm sure some people are but they talk about it on the forum for ninjago. 

1 minute ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Well, that reveal means the set reveals should arrive any day now

A polybag doesn't really have anything to do with the actual sets, they are a separate thing.

6 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

Is the with stud to make Hedwig able to hold the broom, or what you guys think? IT* would look kind of funny 

Someone's gotta help with the cleaning one way or another :wink:

I like that polybag, good option for those who didn't get the advent calendar and although it's a third version of the great hall tables, I personally like that they keep updating figures and builds. 

Of all the sets to leak first... the polybag. 

Hope we get another 6-8 tables in this year’s advent calendar too! Need somewhere for all of those nearly identical Harry minifigs to sit. Meh. 

Posted (edited)

That's a fun little set and very versatile! It's nice of Lego to keep the youngest Harry available but I just remembered he'll be in the Privet Drive set as well. At least the short black legs are always useful, I've used loads of to create lots of other young students like Ginny, Colin Creevey. It's weird how there's no letter with the owl tho, Lego really need to find a piece that means you can attach the printed lego plates to an owl. 

Edit: do the cakes remind anyone else of the cakes Ron and Harry use to drug Crabbe and Goyle in the second film? I've had those potential figures on my mind a lot so it was the first thing I thought of :grin:. There's probably no connection at all. 

Edited by Darth Shadowthrone

Just now, Darth Shadowthrone said:

That's a fun little set and very versatile! It's nice of Lego to keep the youngest Harry available but I just remembered he'll be in the Privet Drive set as well. At least the short black legs are always useful, I've used loads of to create lots of other young students like Ginny, Colin Creevey. It's weird how there's no letter with the owl tho, Lego really need to find a piece that means you can attach the printed lego plates to an owl. 

Just realised, there's lots of legs available for creating custom 1st/2nd year figures, and for custom 5th+ year figures, but it's gonna be hard to create custom 3rd/4th year figures since currently medium legs are unique to this theme... I'm curious how they'll approach Luna and Ginny who are a year younger. I think we've discussed it for Luna before, that they make her the same size just for consistency, but I'd find it harder for that to be justified with Ginny. Put it this way, I forget Luna's a year younger but I never forget Ginny's a year younger than the trio.

Like I said earlier the Harry figure is the only disappointing thing about this polybag. It would've been awesome if instead of Harry it was just a generic non-Gryffindor student reusing one of the other House sweaters. Imo it wouldn't even matter if that would make Hedwig feel out of place. I love this polybag but I'm getting sick of Harry figures and Gryffindor sweaters...

Posted (edited)

Can anyone validate that "brickmerge.de" is legit? 
They have a Harry potter set with number 71045, is it the brickheads?

No pic just numbers on the sets we know and then that one^

Edited by TurboTj-DK

Just now, sammy_zammy said:

Just realised, there's lots of legs available for creating custom 1st/2nd year figures, and for custom 5th+ year figures, but it's gonna be hard to create custom 3rd/4th year figures since currently medium legs are unique to this theme... I'm curious how they'll approach Luna and Ginny who are a year younger. I think we've discussed it for Luna before, that they make her the same size just for consistency, but I'd find it harder for that to be justified with Ginny. Put it this way, I forget Luna's a year younger but I never forget Ginny's a year younger than the trio.

Medium legs aren't exclusive to this theme, they were only first introduced in HP. Luna has normal legs, we've seen both of her figures leak