I wanted to start this topic, because, I believe there are some super-critical steps all of us may miss the assembly/positioning detail in it.

After all, it is still the one of the top-three most complex LEGO Technic sets ever produced in its history.

Kindly let me start and you continue if you see the step very “tricky”...

I’ll just give one step for now:

Book 1, Buildbox 2, Step 213!

Note: By the way, did the new Chiron’s suspensions have been “fixed”, or “am I dreaming/installing it wrong”?

Best Regards,

Idris

5 hours ago, Idris said:

After all, it is still the one of the top-three most complex LEGO Technic sets ever produced in its history.

I appreciate your enthusiasm on this forum and super-friendly posts.  But I don't think anyone in their right mind would concur with this.  If this is your personal opinion, great.  Not gonna argue.  But certainly is not one of the three most complex Technic sets.  If we did a poll, I don't think it would even make it in the top ten.  Perhaps even top twenty.  If you look at the thread, don't mistake complexity for redundancy and poor planning.  The gearbox had several redundant gears and was simplified by members in just a few days.....

Complexity versus ease of build- now those are different questions, though related.  For several reasons, I actually  think this set might be one of the easier flagship sets to build. 

I also appreciate your enthusiasm, but we already have several topics about the Chiron. Let's focus the discussion in one of the other topics. The mods and improvements might be a good one.

I will lock this one now. Thanks.