Hi!   A friend of mine recently gave me a near mint copy of The Golden Medallion. My son almost 3 year old son loves it, but I'm afraid he's going to tear it up if we read it together too much. So I scanned it tonight and I'd like to make a physical copy, but I need some help cleaning up the images before I can print it.   Specifically, these are some of the problems I've noticed: Page 2 has a stain The images are a little crooked; I could have tried to fix this, but I'd like them to be done right, and I didn't want to modify the original images in case any quality was lost in the process The spine caused some minor shading toward the center of some images When the book was printed, the ink faintly bled through to the other side, which stands out a lot in the scans I would like to create a printable PDF of it with the appropriate margins so it can be printed double-sided and be cut down to the appropriate size, and then stapled   I've uploaded low resolution images here for everyone, but if anyone is willing to fix these up, I will send you the full 600 DPI images (over 2GB).   I'd appreciate any help I could get. Enjoy the comic!   https://imgur.com/a/KT1JhjE