I did pm jluck yesterday. I told him the same thing I will tell you now. I wasn't sure if he was scum or town, but that was brilliant move. He put out an accusation on me based on absolutely nothing (I'm literally being voted for because someone's “spider sense is tingling”), but I was skewered either way. If I came out to defend myself, I was being overly aggressive and suspicious; if I did nothing I was hiding. Heck, I posted nothing between then and now and I have been upgraded to 'desperate'. My silence is deafening! Sheer genius play. Except after a day to reflect on things, it is not really is it. It is simply another example of how broken this game group is. What follows is a rant. It is long and not really about this specific game at all, but it draws examples from it and needs to be said. Not the ideal forum for this granted but I want everyone's attention. Since I have already seem to be in the spotlight, I might as well leverage that for a purpose. It is also likely very counter-productive for me game-wise, but I am beyond caring about that atm. I have only played one other game of Mafia on EB, but I have watched a few and read back through a far more. It always seem to be the same players making it past day 3 and into the end game, with some outliers. I figured it was just player experience that allowed them pick out subtle behaviour clues and clear newer players out. But now being on the receiving end of this I realize that is complete bunk. Vets stick together in this group and newbs are “ignored”. I used quotes because it is not strictly that no one acknowledges them, it is they play around them. My example is that both Kristel and myself have been on Tariq. Kristel from Day 1, and me as of yesterday. We detailed our proof as best we could and during that time the only acknowledgement of the argument (PR fishing) is a throw away excuse from Tariq himself. Not one peep from anyone else about what we put forward. I'm willing to bet had I done what he did that I'd be up against the wall in a flash, but Tariq is a long time player so everyone seems to just ignore it as an honest mistake. It is two-tier thinking at it worst. Today I simply feel like I was invited in order to make up the numbers. The vets are happy because they can vote off the newbs in the first few days and then they can play by themselves for the part that matters. Us newer players are stuck bewildered, wondering why no PMs us, no one believes us, and no one pays attention to us. I have too much self-pride to simply suicide like JamesN just did, or Foreman did last game, or simply quit abruptly like Drunkhok did in my only other game played. While I am frustrated, it wouldn't be fair to the people who are actually trying to play evenly. However I won't be back for a third game either. Now I'm assuming I have instantly upgraded myself from desperate to Satan incarnate, but it is what it is. As detailed previously, my vote is on Tariq for the Day 2 PR fishing we caught him doing. Vote Dr. James/Tariq Next on my list going forward is fhmoness (Diane) for starting the “he feels funny” train that I believe is an effort to peel me off Tariq. I believe these two are a scum team and I won't be deviating unless another scum is uncovered. And I finally draw your attention to the absence of LadyK. If you wanted another blatant example of two-tier thinking, there it is.