Hi guys, I know that this forum/topic is a bit old now but I think this is where I should post this. This is my modified Corner Garage.                             The main problem that I wanted to fix was the gaps on either side of the angled wall. I used 2x2 curved slopes attached with SNOT building to fill the gap. I also changed a few design features on the facade of the upper two floors and roof (I removed the curved corner tiles, removed the grey slopes under the windows, changed some of the window sills so that they were all uniform, etc.). Notice that I made the awning wider and that I also centered it to the building (this means that the two entrances/exits of the drive-through are now the same width). In the photo below you can see how I have tidied up the ground floor exterior. I replaced the white 1x1 round bricks (at the joins between the walls) with technic pin connectors and 1x1 round plates with bars to give a smoother finish. I also moved the control knob for the garage door to the other side and then used some white 2x4 tiles to cover the grey area. Other ares that I have changes here include the steps below the blue door and the bottom of the angled wall (it used to be white but now it is solid green).        I laid some tiles down on in the ground floor (still need to wall off those stairs) and also renovated the kitchen in the apartment. Also, how could i forget the truck! There are still some changes I wish to make yet (I think I will remove the veterinary clinic and then enlarge the apartment so that it spans both upper floors). Thank you for reading.