King's Harbour, nowadays, a new wing was added to the Royal Society School. Doctor Thaum : A few weeks ago, I had the great honor to receive an invitation from the well known Royal Society of Natural Philosophy, about my work with Celestia flora (especially marsh vegetation). I think that the drawings of my young apprentice who is pretty skilled with a pencil, played their part. You can see here on the tableboard some of his drawings : a kind of giant Arum on your right side...   And this particular one on your left side : the Hungarius Uncontrollibus Drosera from which I succeed making a cutting... ... That I'm proud to introduce yourself ! Baby Hungarius Uncontrolibus Drosera : gggrrroooOOOAAaaar Doctor Thaum : This one is still an early seedling and its interest as ornamental plant is still debatable, but for a ship, it's a must have we don't suffer any vermin trouble coming from Celestia... Let me show you... Callaghan please, free the rat... Callaghan : Aye aye Doctor Thaum : this seedling is called Cutty Shark. Cutty, because it comes from a cutting, and Shark because... Cutty Shark : GNAAAP !!! Doctor Thaum : As you can see this plant use snap trap to ensure its prey...and it is very quick, isn't it ! Fine Callaghan, you can get the rat's corpse back. This seedling will digest such a meat in about 3 hours, and we have no time for the whole process. Callaghan : gosh !!!!! Cutty Shark : GNAAAAP !!!   Callaghan : help !!! Doctor Thaum : My cutting !!! You're a bonehead Callaghan !! You are damaging my precious cutting !!! Errr... cough cough Dear members I will ordering a garden full of wonderfull plants just next to this classroom, that I offer to the Royal Society of Natural Philosophy You're a bonehead Callaghan, take your leg off my cutting !!!     Will be licenced as a small educationnal by the RSNP, or by myself   The full built and the blue sky + cloud background   C&C welcome @Bregir and @Ayrlego this is my initiation lecture to the RSNP