mediumsnowman

[MOC] Jedi High Council

I really like that. It's a good job. Not too big but accurate.

The leaves are a bit too much for me, but there isn't many other choices to make the pattern.

And a BIG thank you for the LDD file. Always great to have people sharing with others how things are built.

Simple, but effective design, this I could imagine ironed out as an official set one day. 

Jedi Council in progress

Making good progress!

[MOC] Jedi High Council completed!

I took a few liberties with the support beams around the windows and the statues, but it still looks close enough while not being an exact replica of the Jedi council. This composition is based off the council as seen in RotS- missing Shaak Ti, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tinn, and Coleman Kcaj, since there aren't enough seats! (and I don't own Shaak Ti or Agen Kolar, of which the latter is prohibitively expensive on Bricklink :cry_sad:) I plan to replace Ki-Adi-Mundi when his more realistic version comes out next year, as well. I was able to source about 20% of the parts from my own collection, and the other 80% cost about 70 USD with shipping over 3 Bricklink orders.

Wait you put Anakin on the council but you didn't grant him the rank of master !!!*huh*

:tongue:

Awesome build by the way :).

2 minutes ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Wait you put Anakin on the council but you didn't grant him the rank of master !!!*huh*

"What?! How can you do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair … I'm more powerful than any of you." :damn:

Really well done scene, I love this. Simple, yet instantly recognizable. Captures the source material very well.