Captain Braunsfeld

... but I have signed the contract ...

Another lovely Saturday morning.

Shots firing, sabers clinking, blood is splashing...

Captain Cookie was beaten. He had lost his blade and his cookie, had stumbled backwards and was now leaning against a box of ammunition.

His men were in terror or dead.

Time seemed to stand still for a second.

"Got you, Captain Cookie" the "Black Moustache" shouted.

"Now you will pay for your sins!"

800x348.jpg

"That ain't workin', mate" Captain Cookie replied, producing a scroll.

"Well, what is that about?" the Black Moustache inquired.

"Listen, mate, you come here uninvited but victorious and all that. Pretty cool stuff, I must admit, but I have signed the contract, dude!"

800x533.jpg

"Let me see."

The Black Moustache took the scroll and read through it carefully, quietly murmuring under his breath.

... hereby I swear by the gods and my mother's beard .... not to attack banana carrying ships ... bla bla bla ....

... not to interfere in any action or undertaking that involveth monkeys .... la de da .... pay upfront reparation sum of five hundred gold ...

... and to clean up my cabin every Friday...

... signed Captain Cookie

The scene had all fallen silent by the time the Black Moustache came to the end of the scroll. Everyone was staring at him.

The Black Moustache seemed to turn red under his moustache. "Well, then... you have already signed the contract, Sir... err...

....sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be going in a minute then... no hard feelings.... have a nice day."

He called his men and turned to leave.

Captain Cookie, gathering the remains of his crew, heaved a sigh of relief. He had survived unlike many of his fellow pirates.

It had been a good idea to listen to that fortune teller he had met after the ball in Pontelli.

Here is the Simian-Plan storyline:

1 MRCA Result April & May: Sunk and Taken by Pirates

2 Has Brickinson gone mad?

3 The End of a Pirate

4 Visiting a Pirate Island

5 A Dream Within A Dream

6 Pirate Hunter King Archibald

7 Woe is me!

8 The Black Moustache and his Green Flying Dutchman

9 ... but I have signed the contract ....

C&C welcome

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Nice build, and I love where this story has gone. Wise move signing that contract; Captain Cookie is a smart, er, cookie. pir_laugh2.gif

Nice story and an even better action packed thrilling moment of Captain Cookie!

pirate_satisfied.gif ... and of the mysterious Black Moustache pirate_laugh2.gif

Nice build, and I love where this story has gone. Wise move signing that contract; Captain Cookie is a smart, er, cookie. pir_laugh2.gif

Thanks.

And I had to do something to save Captain Cookie from the grim fate that has hit other pirates.

He is my favorite pirate character!

pirate_satisfied.gif

Oops. Is there going to be lawsuit for wrongful banana deaths, pain and suffering, emotional distress, punitive damages and loss of consortium? pirate_classic.gif

Oops. Is there going to be lawsuit for wrongful banana deaths, pain and suffering, emotional distress, punitive damages and loss of consortium? pirate_classic.gif

Ah, I appreciate your ideas.

Perhaps we should synchronise before I write my next story pirate_laugh_new.gif

Oooh... so the infamous Captain Cookie survives this tale...

But what about his cookie on the floor? Does he follow the three-second rule? :wacko::pir-laugh: (And if that's the same cookie he's been carrying the past year, I suspect it's more like hard tack by now...)

Nice action scene, and a good plot twist as well. :grin:

Thanks pirate_satisfied.gif

Oooh... so the infamous Captain Cookie survives this tale...

Yepp, he has to. He is my favorite pirate character. pirate_laugh2.gif

And he has that famous band pirate_laugh_new.gif

But what about his cookie on the floor? Does he follow the three-second rule? :wacko::pir-laugh: (And if that's the same cookie he's been carrying the past year, I suspect it's more like hard tack by now...)

The three-second rule is nonsense according to science (must be some research carried out in Pontelli....). Bacteria just don't wait for three seconds pir_wacko.gif

But that is another point.

While fighting, Captain Cookie has lost his weapon and his signature cookie.

He is getting a fresh supply every now and then (unless that is stolen by cookie monsters but that would make a nice different storyline pirate_laugh_new.gif )