Sign in to follow this  
Phadeout

[ESL - FB2] Meanwhile, in the de la Calle estate, Terelli.

25484190940_f2424fd2b2_z.jpgMeanwhile, in Terreli (iii) by Phadeout, on Flickr

25784892355_2974625a20_c.jpgMeanwhile, in Terreli (i) by Phadeout, on Flickr

“You called for me Don Gonzalo – Ai! What did you do? – you shot Jaime the guard?!”

“Ah, Mia welcome, welcome. Yes, there was an unfortunate incident with young Jaime here I’m sorry to say but take a look at the room and see if you can tell me why this might have happened.”

“It is hard to say with the mess and the dead body on the floor but it looks as though some of the chests have been gone through – have you been robbed Señor? Who would be so crazy?

“Crazy indeed, but sadly you are correct. Jaime is dead because he is one of the guards and was here when I found out, anger can be a terrible thing can’t it Mia?”

“Yes, Don Gonzalo, do you know who could have done this?

“Yes, and it is the reason for my calling for you, it would appear my son, Alejandro has decided in his infinite wisdom to steal a small fortune in gems and other trinkets from me and disappear to the New World where he has started some sort of business venture – if rumours are true then he has even thrown in with those upstarts in the MCTC. That Wyndzon is just a strip of a lad himself and Alejandro has been trading with him and his cronies. A ship called the Fénix arrived here yesterday to take on cargo for a run back to Nova Terelli, the vessel is licensed under an assumed name but the crew were overheard talking about him and my contacts report it to be true.”

“What do you want me to do Don Gonzalo?”

“What you do best Mia, cause havoc and death, not his though, not just yet. But I want him terrified, kill Nacho for me, I paid that man’s wages for years to look after my son and this is how he repays me, make it unpleasant and make sure Alejandro gets the message that I know what he has done – then burn his little boat and any other assets I have paid for to the ground and return here. When he crawls back begging for forgiveness he will learn what it means to cross me.”

“As you will Don, anything else?”

“Castillo has more details, see him before you leave.”

25785917945_75626d03d2_c.jpgMeanwhile, in Terreli (iv) by Phadeout, on Flickr

“Castillo, Don Gonzalo asked me to find out more on Alejandro, what can you tell me?”

“Mia, all I know is that he is living in Nova Terelli, he seems to be involved in business with the MCTC and a herbalist called Roldolfo transporting his wares and ingredients back and forth between Terelli and Nova Terelli. The Fénix, his ship, and several others are heading back laden with cargo to Nova Terelli tonight – you could try and get aboard one as a passenger.

“Meet me at the docks in three hours, after you have packed for travel. I will find you passage to the New World while you do so.”

25485218660_b65aa1b9e6_z.jpgMeanwhile, in Terreli (v) by Phadeout, on Flickr

“Mia, you are early and you have already identified your quarry I see, the Fénix would not take any passengers but there is a warship accompanying them which had a spare berth,for a large price I might add. Make your way to the Queen of Terelli and all will be well.”

“It had better be, I have no wish to see this New World, Alejandro will pay for dragging me across the ocean, it will cost him more than his servant and his ship I will tell you that much Castillo”.

“Just remember that Don Gonzalo wants his son alive Mia, no mistakes or we will both be joining Jaime…”

Wow, things sure aren't looking too good for Alejandro! A very ruthless family member on his track!

Nice builds, especially the first interior scene. :thumbup:

Cruel intentions pirate_tong.gif I sooo like where the story goes and i cant wait to see what this "dame" will do once reaching New World's shores.

Neat build!

I especially like the furniture (closet and table), but the rest is cool too

Nice builds and very dramatic story! I wonder what will happen when she reaches the new world and Alejandro! It is surely set up for drama!

As he asks for her to explain what had happened, I wondered if we would have a Sherlock Holmes moment! pirate_tong.gif

Don Gonzales does not seem like the kind of guy you wanna cross... Or catch on the wrong foot! pirate_blush.gif

Ohh... Omnious. Your choice of characters are very good. They have a lot of, well, character.

That's an exciting story. Looks like the Don is out to make a reputation for himself (I certainly don't want to cross him).

Overall, that's a very nice build as well. I like the design for the liquor shelf and the texturing of the walls. If possible, I might recommend making the room a bit more messy, as it simply looks like someone opened the chests as opposed to ransacking it. Perhaps some papers strewn about could help?

These builds are neat and smooth and the story is an excellent continuation of what you'd previously written. The office makes really good use of fairly normal building techniques. I like the white face of the wigged character; he looks perfect for that time, although perhaps not exactly perfect for the position. :pir-wink: Good work.