DuckBricks

Constraction Telephone Game

Hey everyone!

Just an update - Anthony12901 hasn't submitted his entry yet... I'll give him until Wednesday but will extend the due date for everyone... Thanks all!

Edited by legozebra

Here's my description. Sorry it is so late, I've been busy with tests and such.

A rahi with neon green eyes and sharp teeth. One half is mutated with black, gunmetal, and trans purple. The other is azure blue, trans dark blue, and silver

Here's my description. Sorry it is so late, I've been busy with tests and such.

A rahi with neon green eyes and sharp teeth. One half is mutated with black, gunmetal, and trans purple. The other is azure blue, trans dark blue, and silver

Thank you! No worries.

The time has come...

And we are still waiting on three image submissions... :(

I've sent hadidi1999 four PMs over the span of three months and he still hasn't replied... As for avatarbrickman, he's been very responsive but is having technical difficulties posting. I suggested he email it to me, but I still haven't gotten the email. Junior Shark too hasn't posted his...

Edit: avatarbrickman has submitted his photo! Two to go!

Edited by legozebra

And we are still waiting on three image submissions... :(

I've sent hadidi1999 four PMs over the span of three months and he still hasn't replied... As for avatarbrickman, he's been very responsive but is having technical difficulties posting. I suggested he email it to me, but I still haven't gotten the email. Junior Shark too hasn't posted his...

Edit: avatarbrickman has submitted his photo! Two to go!

Does this mean that none of the participants can public their MOC's till these people submit their photos? 'cause they can just be baned from the game since they haven't fulfilled their part of the agreement.

Does this mean that none of the participants can public their MOC's till these people submit their photos? 'cause they can just be baned from the game since they haven't fulfilled their part of the agreement.

Don't worry about publishing. You can publish it whenever you like. As for the two users, I'll give them until Tuesday next week to submit.

So, the game is over when Hadidi and Junior shark submit their MOC's?

Pretty much, unless they don't submit by Tuesday.

So the game is over now?

Yeah, the other two sadly didn't submit, so I'm making the graphic w/o them. :(

I REALLY want to see that graphic...

Yes, I'm almost done. Sorry about the wait; I've been really busy lately and haven't gotten a chance to finish it yet. Will be done soon though! It's a super simple graphic; it will be done soon.