Hi All,

Just sharing our latest MOC The Victorian House, a classic style modular home with lots of nice details and interior finishing.

24802252194_838f805c5e.jpg

Here's some highlights of the MOC details:

- 3 floors including attic

- Openable Style Modular (similar to LEGO® Haunted House 10228)

- Porch facade with swing

- Center bay Window

- Gabled Roofs

- Ground floor: Entrance, Fireplace with Cosy Recliner, Study Area, full kitchen with dining table

- Upper floor: Bedroom, Lounge area, bookshelf, bay window seats

- Attic floor: Folding Ladder to Attic with lots of stored surprises (& friends)

24802252244_f42b620c43.jpg

Here's our video detailing the MOC

For more information about the Victorian House with closeup images

http://www.boxtoy.co...se-modular.html

Enjoy!

Edited by Peppermint_M

Very nice! I like the cheerful colours, its nice to see something that uses pleasant colours (not overly dark or overly vibrant) and the details and designs used throughout are great! It has quite a bit of texture but doesnt feel at all cluttered. :thumbup: good show!

Great combination of colors. Very effective design and decorative elements, and internal proportions. Excellent work.

Gorgeous! Love the colours and the details in the facade.

I really like this a lot although personally, I would add a non-blue pop of color to the facade, e.g flowerbeds or ramblers.

Lovely design. I like the blue and white scheme a lot.

Nice façade, with the porch and the first floor windows. Great interior too.

I agree with Dazz, above, that some foliage or flowers (or even some furniture or a bicycle) on the porch, and maybe some planters below the first floor windows would help "liven up the pattern".

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Edited by Withacee

I'm getting a real rural American feel with this one.... Dusty roads, fields of corn.....

My only bit of critique would be that I'd have preferred the modular approach of detachable floors, and not the fold open style.

But still, a great piece of work with lots of neat little details.

As others have already said, the color is fantastic. I'm also a major fan of the music/lighting combo and just subbed to your channel. However, I have to ask- wouldn't the hinges interfere with combining it with other modular buildings? I've had it in my head for a while now that the modulars make a good shopping district, but that a neighborhood area behind them would work well.

Hi All Thanks!

As others have already said, the color is fantastic. I'm also a major fan of the music/lighting combo and just subbed to your channel. However, I have to ask- wouldn't the hinges interfere with combining it with other modular buildings? I've had it in my head for a while now that the modulars make a good shopping district, but that a neighborhood area behind them would work well.

Sorry for the late reply, for the hinge to work they had to be placed right at the edge of the baseplate so unfortunately it would actually interfere when placed with other modulars side by side as most modular sidewalls are flushed to the edge of their baseplates as well.

Reminds me of Jim Dear and Darling's house in Lady and the Tramp.

I really love this design! The swing really sells it to me. This is the kind of house I have always wanted in real life.....

Love the medium blue color scheme!

Reminds me of Jim Dear and Darling's house in Lady and the Tramp.

I really love this design! The swing really sells it to me. This is the kind of house I have always wanted in real life.....

Love the medium blue color scheme!

Thanks and Glad you love it. Darling's House would be an awesome MOC!

lady-house.jpg

(source: 54disneyreviews.com)

Wow this house looks amazing and extremely similar to a house in my town. It's so similar in fact that your color scheme is dead on. I love the swing on the porch.

This is beautiful. I am surprised how the combination of white and medium blue with a hint of dark blue looks like. For sure, I wouldn't expect the blue to have such a nice effect. Moreover, there are many interesting details on the facade. The patterns created on the facade are really interesting, and not too similar to the Haunted house. It's also great to use the hinged wall to show the interior details.