3 ABY, the Anoat sector.
"You are as inept as you are ignorant, Captain Nemet. Has the death of your predecessor, Captain Needa, taught you nothing? You have failed me for the last time."
The acting captain of the Avenger collapses to the deck of the bridge, as Lord Vader motions for a naval trooper to take the body away.
"Which one is this?"
"That is the recruit who joined us when we raided the pirate's base. He serves as a chef."
"Good. Take the Avenger to the Hutt colony of Nar Eurbrikka, near the Iego system. Send a detachment down to the planet to spread word of a reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are in command now, Captain Erdbeereis."
"Thank you, Lord Vader."
"General Brickdoctor! Prepare your men!"
"Yes my lord. Captain."
Rebel rendezvous point, above the galactic plane, near the Hoth system.
"The Empire is pursuing the Millennium Falcon, which no one has seen since she left Echo Base, and the time to deploy our new recruits has come. All our forces that were stationed on Hoth are moving towards this rendezvous point. We do not have time to turn them around nor can we risk giving away our position by contacting them.
"Commander Stash, Commander Piranha: take a flight of starfighters. Contact the recruits on Nar Eurbrikka as soon as you are well away from the rendezvous point; they can spread out to search for Princess Leia without revealing the fleet's position and doing so with ships that aren't recognized as ours."
"My command team is ready to coordinate the search."
"And I've got the fighters ready for launch."
"Then may the Force be with you."
Welcome to this, the latest community build and contest project for the Star Wars forum! Thanks to your suggestions, we've developed Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka, a building RPG set during the Shadows of the Empire time period, between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. You can join one of two factions, the Empire or the Rebellion, and participate in 'episodes' (challenges) by building to earn in-game XP, tags, and other rewards, both digital and physical. You'll also have a character in-game, and through your building, you can advance your character, unlocking new abilities determining what and how you can build, in order to help your faction win and rake in the prizes.
- Create your character and choose a faction. You'll be starting as a Stormtrooper or TIE Pilot for the Empire or as a Rebel Trooper or Rebel Pilot for the Rebellion. See the Core Rules, "Factions and Ranks", for more details on what your character should look like. Your character should have the same name as you do on EB.
- Introduce yourself in the Introduction and Discussion topic. A staff member will add your details to the Characters post in the Core Rules and Player Index topic.
- Optional: Bob De Quatre has written and released a signature generator, which you can find here, and it will allow you to input your character's stats and return the BBCode that you can copy and paste into your EB signature editor.
- This subforum, Watto's Junkyard, is used for contests. As such, you should only post your entries to Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka episodes here.
- You are free to build in the Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka game outside of the episodes. Post such builds in the main Star Wars forum.
- The Core Rules topic contains the rules in this the first post and an index of all the players in the second post.
- Players should introduce characters in this Introduction and Discussion topic, and staff will add them to the player index. All posts in this Introduction and Discussion topic should be Out of Character.
- The two faction topics, Alliance's Redemption and Empire's Avenger, are used to discuss and roleplay In Character with your teammates. Announce your free builds in your faction topic.
- Episodes will be announced in their own topics, and you will be able to use those topics to ask questions about and discuss the specific episode.