mark_hew

[MOC] Modular Lego Un-Haunted House

My first attempt to modularize Lego Haunted House. It was briefly modeled after a Victorian Townhouse.

post-45471-0-33412000-1364133474_thumb.jpg

Comments and suggestions are most welcome. =]

Welcome to Eurobricks!

It looks really good and it works well with the other modulars. I particularly like the iron gates - it reminds me of a coachman's entrance. Do you have any other images of it?

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Welcome to EB!

Your MOC looks quite nice, I also like the black iron gates. Nice rendition. It would be nice to see some more pictures though, perhaps with the house just standing alone. :wink: Great Work!

Edited by ManInATopHat

Welcome to Eurobricks!

It looks really good and fits in perfectly with the other modulars. Would be nice to see some more shots, particularly of the building by itself, so that we can see some more of the details.

Again, welcome to EB 'mark', very nice Victorian period building and fits the other modulars like a glove.......Brick On ! :classic:

Great job there, Mark. It fits in very nicely with the Pet Shop and, colour-wise, with Green Grocer.

Welcome! Your MOD is really nice. Haunted house definitely has a potential to be Creator's 3 in 1 set (or likely more than 3 in 1 set). Are there any more pictures of it, such as interiors or back of the building?

Love it! Great use of a sand green building set and the size is a nice way to vary a row of houses/buildings. It looks very natural and easily imagined on a real street!

Welcome to EB -- hope to see more of your builds -- and as others have said, even more pics of this build by itself, from different angles :classic:

Very nice! I like the larger width of this modular. So many modulars feel so tight inside and this seems like there would be lots of room for interior detailing. Please update with more pics.

I believe that can be called a succesfull un-haunting! Had the ghostbusters visit? ;)

Do you need any additional bricks for this unhauting process? Or just reuse all existing bricks?

Great job in excorsizing! It fits perfectly with the other modulars. I'm wondering if you've made an interior for it. I did for mine, but I also stayed with the haunted theme...

I've actually just bought this set today so I'm also very interested in whether you needed any additional bricks to create this fantastic conversion.

I'm guessing by the pavement being obviously different that you didn't add too much to make it fit it?

It looks superb... I've been really tempted to expand my Lego into modular recently and things like this are pushing me closer!

Welcome to Eurobricks!

It looks really good and it works well with the other modulars. I particularly like the iron gates - it reminds me of a coachman's entrance. Do you have any other images of it?

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Yes! That iron gate, always wonderful touch in a modular setting (especially the way it's used in Parisian).

Great mod, :thumbup: The only suggestion I have is to tile the baseplate.

Seconded. Almost seems like a hard requirement for modulars now.

I believe that can be called a succesfull un-haunting! Had the ghostbusters visit? ;)

Kind of an aside note, anyone think the Ghostbusters building in Cuusoo will be modular friendly? Cause it would feel right in place with this "unhaunted" house as Bregir suggested.

Wow! Amazing job! All the details are outstanding! Keep up the good work! :wink:

Ghostbusters building in Cuusoo will be modular friendly?

I don't think there is going to be a building in the set since they will probably just do the car to keep the price down.