Few weeks ago I put a halt to my LEGO Transformers Breastforce /Liokaiser reveals just to build this guy. He's meant for LEGOLAND Malaysia Star Wars competition which ended last weekend. I didn't win though (I sucks in building diorama and have poor knowledge in SW universe ).

Anyway,say hie to Millenium Falcon Falcon fellas:

mfalcon01_zpszir2kehz.jpg

mfalcon02_zpsi1zwyo0q.jpg

mfalcon11_zpsavjuiydx.jpg

mfalcon12_zps2u7cj9eh.jpg

mfalcon21_zpsgim1zvtd.jpg

mfalcon23_zpsarz6ihat.jpg

Below is a youtube video on how it transforms:

I've posted this creation/idea to LEGO Ideas website in hope to garner 10,000 votes for LEGO to consider

producing this as an official set. Please support and give me a push ! Thanks!!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/141705

Edited by alanyuppie

That's really sweet! I like the under view of the Falcon, the talons and wings fold up very nicely.

I approve of this creation.

Granted, you didn't need or request my approval, and now that you have it there's not much to be done with it.

My approval is a very non-useful thing to have.

However, I still give it to you.

Nice! I like how it is blue, I've always thought that the Millennium Falcon needed an injection of colour. Have you thought of doing other things in this style?

Pretty cool & looks nice in both forms. I'd have liked it better all in grey, though.

I prototyped this MOC in mostly light and stone grey and the falcon mode looked pretty bland especially the tail. Then I did some googling to find alternative color scheme for MF. Seems like a blue accented MF did exist in SW universe (aka UCS stellar envoy).

I decided to apply a bit of white due to lack of blue slopes to complete 3 units of this MOC for my diorama /competition entry. So there =)

That's really sweet! I like the under view of the Falcon, the talons and wings fold up very nicely.

I built the tail and talons last, and it's just a stroke of luck these talons managed to be crammed underneath with minimal folding. Initially I attempted to place these claws on top behind MF but the exposed yellow bits bothered me , not to mention the extra complexity to unfold the falcon tail.

Nice! I like how it is blue, I've always thought that the Millennium Falcon needed an injection of colour. Have you thought of doing other things in this style?

If you mean transformers based on SW vehicles, I think I might just would. This seems to be a formidable challenge for me to end this year =)

And about this MF, I've chosen this scale (fits on my palm) , so that I can place a few of them in a diorama within a 48 x 48 studs baseplate. I think I might build another one with bigger scale and this time its gonna be a triple changer (falcon and robott mode).

It's minutes to midnite in where I'm staying now and I've just uploaded a youtube video of this MOC showing how it transforms . Enjoy!

What a clever idea, and carried out flawlessly. Both 'model's look amazing, but the fact it transforms from one to the other makes it even more impressive :thumbup:

The way you have the wings fold in and out is genius :classic:

What a clever idea, and carried out flawlessly. Both 'model's look amazing, but the fact it transforms from one to the other makes it even more impressive :thumbup:

The way you have the wings fold in and out is genius :classic:

thanks! I might upscale this MOC soon and make a triple changer out of it (read: extra robot mode) .

I have made my return to LEGO Ideas (I requested the mod there to reboot my account/start on a clean slate 2 years ago).

Click below to support my Ideas and put this creation on the shelves.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/141705

alanyuppie,

I see what you did there. Clever. As others have already pointed out, I myself had to do a double take. Though it might be a bit too showy for Han's tastes.

"She's fast enough for you old man" (Han Solo - Episode IV A New Hope)

3D LEGO