Sign in to follow this  
Dzoni90

[OL-FB1] Baron Nicolas' workroom

Great build, I'm very envious of Nicolas's mansion. That paneling for the walls looks particularly good and the wooden floor looks simply fantastic, such a great technique (looks like you are using plates and tiles together there?), I'd like to steal it sometime.

Edited by BrickOn

Very nice introductory vig, I really like the wall but the furniture and chimney are great as well! :thumbup:

What not to lile here! Pipe, inkwell, furnitures, wall, floor...all so nicely excecuted! Once again, welcome! You chose the right side! Hehehe!

That's a really cool room! I like all the details, but if I had to chose a favoured one, I'd choose the fireplace

Such a cosy room, the perfect place to relax and catch up on some reading. I love the SNOT floor and walls, really nicely done.

And I am glad to see that Oleon's newest recruit sits on his a**e all day smoking and drinking!

Welcome aboard and nicely done. The pipe in particular is very clever, and many small details such as the floor's texturing and the single poorly-shelved book add a level of realism to the scene.

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with nextpirate_classic.gif.

I'll echo the others in that I love that pipe. Very well done room décor as well.

Great interior overall and some very nice details! I especially love that pipe :classic:

Which dk blue torso is it you've used?

Thank you all! :blush:

Ideas for inkwell (1x1 round plate with hole) and pipe just came to my mind, I didn't see it anywhere before. :classic:

looks like you are using plates and tiles together there?

Yes, you are right.

Which dk blue torso is it you've used?

It's Bilbo's torso from "79018-1: The Lonely Mountain".

Flawless execution where everything fits and a very, very nice approach to the furniture! Really nothing to criticize here at all.

As Elostirion said, this is a perfectly executed build. The finish is impeccable allover, and the amount of detail is just perfect!

Looks like a very stately residence, and I shall be looking forward to seeing what next you come up with.

My only suggestion would be to add a bit more backstory to the character. (As I think you did when you introduced yourself - currently, the info is a bit sparse.)

Thank you both. :classic:

@Bregir, I did it on purpose, I didn't want to reveal all to you right now :laugh: (Honestly, I want to see how the character will develop. :wink: )

Awesome intro vig, Dzoni, the fireplace, furniture, chair - in short, everything - is lovely, and the little details like the pipe and tilted book make the scene more realistic and wonderful! Looking forward to your future builds! pirate_wink.gifpirate_satisfied.gif

Excellent workroom/office. The wall panels look great, the fireplace and chimney are nice and the furniture fills out the space really well. It's a very well-detailed scene throughout. Good work and welcome aboard. :classic:

Beautiful build! I like your use of the SNOT technique, and that fireplace is great -- I'm going to steal a couple of ideas from that!