It's time to play the music

It's time to light the lights:

In their search for gold, the brave Eslandoleans were able to open and run a copper mine (hooray!)

24736579952_cdd5cf4296_c.jpg

As you might wonder why that coppery stuff is looking greenish: copper ore is likely to look like that.

24736582652_053db01384_c.jpg

Under control of "Copper Harley" (left) Elandoleananan mining experts are busily exploiting the site.

24227604713_6a4751238d_c.jpg

C&C welcome!

Harumph. I don't like it for one simple reason: you beat me to it! :laugh::grin:

Actually it looks great for that scale. The track (plateway?) and tipper are both good features and the rocky terrain looks nice. And you've put those soldiers/guards to good use; they look just as good now as when you first posted them way back early last year.

Incidentally mining happens to fall into one of the broad categories that fascinates me.

Good work.

It is great to see my flagdesign used by the ETWC :D

Ye coppermine is looking fabulous! Congratz btw by discovering copper!!

Incidentally mining happens to fall into one of the broad categories that fascinates me.

Good work.

Thanks - and the hidden reference was, of course, to "The Girl is Mine" pir_laugh2.gif

That's a very nice mine!

I hope so !

It is great to see my flagdesign used by the ETWC :D

Ye coppermine is looking fabulous! Congratz btw by discovering copper!!

Yes, Sir, it is indeed your fantastic flag design that I am (re-)using!

For Eslandola!

Great to see the first (?) mine of BoBS - and even greater that it's Eslandolan.

Execution is really nice, I like how the copper ore is reflected in the rock design.

Good looking rock work with sand green bits. I think the ore car seems a slightly big for only one fig to be pushing.

Soon there will be electricity and Internet access to stream the music. :classic:

As to why someone is fascinated by mining for reasons other than financial, it eludes me but... what can i say..! pir_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gif

A really nice MOC with believable colours and nice fig postures! Do other islands have minerals as well or must we conquer yours??? To arms!!!pirate_devg1.gifpirate_devg1.gifpirate_devg1.gif

Great mine !

A good build, as always from you !

The first mine of Eslandola !

How are you sure it's a copper mine. I thought it was told to wait a dice roll from Ska to know what is the ore found in a mine project, in order to license it I mean.

Good job ! And for Eslandola !

Great idea to use sand green for the copper! The rockwork is really nice and the red flowers are a great addition!

...How are you sure it's a copper mine. I thought it was told to wait a dice roll from Ska to know what is the ore found in a mine project, in order to license it I mean...

If he's not planning on licensing it it's easy to build a copper mine! It's only if you want to buy a mine in the EGS that you have to wait for Ska to tell you what it is.

Very nice build Capt. B, I'm really liking that copper integrated into the rock! pirate_satisfied.gif The car and track certainly aren't bad either, and you've got some cool figs in here as well! thumbup.gifpirate_wink.gif

Great mine !

How are you sure it's a copper mine. I thought it was told to wait a dice roll from Ska to know what is the ore found in a mine project, in order to license it I mean.

Great idea to use sand green for the copper! The rockwork is really nice and the red flowers are a great addition!

If he's not planning on licensing it it's easy to build a copper mine! It's only if you want to buy a mine in the EGS that you have to wait for Ska to tell you what it is.

thumbup.gif

Although I would say that it is not just SKA that tells you, but all leaders will be able to quickly roll a mine result if need be, because we will all have the master list of possibilities in our forum. It is just that Ska hasn't written it yet.

To the MOC, great job! It is very convincing!

I love it! Great use of sand green. And I see you're taking no chances with claim jumpers with those armed guards!

Great to see the first (?) mine of BoBS - and even greater that it's Eslandolan.

Execution is really nice, I like how the copper ore is reflected in the rock design.

Thanks, yes I think it is the first mine of BoBS (do I get a tag?)

Nicely done!

pirate_satisfied.gif

Good looking rock work with sand green bits. I think the ore car seems a slightly big for only one fig to be pushing.

Soon there will be electricity and Internet access to stream the music. :classic:

Thanks. Mine work is hard work. But rest assured, the wheels of the ore car are well oiled.pirate_laugh2.gif

Copper? No, that's something even better--sand green! :grin:

Great build, man! :thumbup:

I'll probably have to do a MOC where the ore is being melted and turns into fine copper!

As to why someone is fascinated by mining for reasons other than financial, it eludes me but... what can i say..! pir_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gif

A really nice MOC with believable colours and nice fig postures! Do other islands have minerals as well or must we conquer yours??? To arms!!!pirate_devg1.gifpirate_devg1.gifpirate_devg1.gif

Thanks.

Please start your discussion about mining HERE! pir_laugh2.gif

BTW: As you can see, the mine is well-guarded pirate_laugh2.gif

Great mine !

Well, from the way it is built, it is a copper mine (otherwise the green stuff wouldn't make sense).

As to the rules of the game, we'll see.

(And then we'll find out it is too early to have a mine, and I would have to have three ships first, and it will cost 300, etc.... pirate_hmpf.gif )

To me, it is a MOC in the first place.

pirate_look.gif

Very nice build Capt. B, I'm really liking that copper integrated into the rock! pirate_satisfied.gif The car and track certainly aren't bad either, and you've got some cool figs in here as well! thumbup.gifpirate_wink.gif

Thanks, EWTC mate!

thumbup.gif

Although I would say that it is not just SKA that tells you, but all leaders will be able to quickly roll a mine result if need be, because we will all have the master list of possibilities in our forum. It is just that Ska hasn't written it yet.

To the MOC, great job! It is very convincing!

pirate_satisfied.gif

I love it! Great use of sand green. And I see you're taking no chances with claim jumpers with those armed guards!

Right, you got it! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Harumph. I don't like it for one simple reason: you beat me to it! :laugh::grin:

Actually it looks great for that scale. The track (plateway?) and tipper are both good features and the rocky terrain looks nice. And you've put those soldiers/guards to good use; they look just as good now as when you first posted them way back early last year.

Good work.

He beat me too! I was planning to open a mine on Berelli, but IT will be hard to get better then this! Great rocks!

Great mine, captain - I like both the rockwork, the landscaping and the minecart and rails. And of course, the minifigs are nice too. Good luck licensing it - I hope it will turn out to be a copper mine pirate_wink.gif

He beat me too! I was planning to open a mine on Berelli, but IT will be hard to get better then this! Great rocks!

Give it a chance!

Great mine, captain - I like both the rockwork, the landscaping and the minecart and rails. And of course, the minifigs are nice too. Good luck licensing it - I hope it will turn out to be a copper mine pirate_wink.gif

Thank you - we will see (maybe a silver mine will be acceptable too pirate_laugh2.gif )

The looks great!

Nice minifig posing as well!

Thanks, Puvel!

If it won't turn out to become a copper mine, will I have to do another mine to get some copper (by chance)?