Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi648

For Sale: Random sets (Model Team Van, King Leo's Castle, LEGO vac

Hello. I have some LEGO sets I'd like to sell. I'd like to try selling them here before I go to eBay later this weekend.

Policies/Information:

• Payment accepted through PayPal.
  • Total cost will be cost of LEGO + actual shipping cost
  • Items are located within US, can be shipped internationally.
  • Please PM me if you are interested in anything.
  • I have over 400 positive feedback on eBay
  • Prices not set in stone, reasonable offers accepted!
  • More photos available upon request.

26384753521_297efac7ff_c.jpg

• 1666 Brick Vac - Includes large vacuum (with baseplate cover) and all parts. Vacuum has some small scratches and dings on it, but pretty good shape for it's age. Parts are mostly in good condition, however they do show their age such as some discoloration and marks on the bricks.No box or instructions. - $30

26384757721_59aabe82e3_c.jpg

• 5550 Custom Rally Van - Set is complete with all parts. Set was built, displayed for a few months, and then disassembled and put into storage. All parts were present when built and disassembled, but there is a chance a small part or two slipped away. Parts are mostly in good condition, however since set is 25 years old, some light gray and white parts are showing signs of discoloration. Stickers on the doors and yellow 2*8 Bricks are present, all others are missing (there are two loose ones). Includes box (back holding flap isn't fully attached as seen in picture) and includes part tray. No instructions - $40

25846062524_5c1e809857_c.jpg

• 6098 King Leo's Castle - Set complete with all parts. I got 2/3 of the parts from the original set, the rest I had to source from my collection and BrickLink. As such there may be some slight variants (such as light bley bricks instead of old light gray), but overall can be fully built. Parts in good condition with no major damage (all chrome parts in good shape, don't show major signs of damage). Includes instructions in good condition. - $70

26450925795_8a9cff1b1f_c.jpg

• 3571 - ZNAP Blackmobile - Set complete with all parts. Parts in very good condition, though may need a cleaning due to light dust. 9V motor and battery box work fine. Includes instructions in good condition. - $35

26450930195_53efda11ed_c.jpg

• 3835 Robo Champ - Game complete with all parts in excellent condition. Includes box (excellent condition), and building instructions (excellent condition), but doesn't have gameplay rule book (includes a photocopy of the English page). - $4
  • 40139 Gingerbread House - Set brand new in sealed box in excellent condition. - $30
  • 5003082 Classic Pirate Minifigure - Set was opened and built once. Is missing one part (yellow ruby) but all other parts are present and in excellent condition. Includes box, instructions, and sticker sheet all in excellent condition. - $7

Sign in to follow this