Sign in to follow this  
The Chronicler

[comic] Trailer Park Boys

I'm a big fan of the Trailer Park Boys, about two years ago i made a Literal Lego Sunnyvail Trailer Park... full cast of minifigs. well i posted the comic on Brickshelf a while ago but here it is.

trailer_park_boys_-_issue_1_-_page_one.png

trailer_park_boys_-_issue_1_-_page_two.png

Good comic :grin: . I was wondering when someone would make lego trailer park boys and i was almost about to make a set of minifigs a few days ago.

I guess i didn't look hard enough on brickshelf for these.

I hope to see you make more in the future , but just remember "never cry shitwolf" :wink:

Good comic :grin: . I was wondering when someone would make lego trailer park boys and i was almost about to make a set of minifigs a few days ago.

I guess i didn't look hard enough on brickshelf for these.

I hope to see you make more in the future , but just remember "never cry shitwolf" :wink:

At present the whole place is dismantled, but i plan to rebuild it all and redo my plan for a 10X2 page comics... The problem i had was i didnt have a large enough surface to make the sunnyvale i wanted to. However my version was pretty cool. It featured the following....

1 - Julians Trailer

2 - Bubbles Shed

3 - Lucy & Sarah's Trailer

4 - Mr.Lahey's Trailer

5 - Ray's Burnt out trailer

6 - Ray's Trucker cabin

7 - Ricky's Shit-Mobile

8 - Lahey's Car

9 - Corey and Trevor's Shop from season 6

10 - The Airstream - from series 2

11 - Phil Collison - Dirty Burger van.

Total number of minifigs 15

Ricky

Julian

Bubbles

Lucy

Trinity

Mr.Lahey

Randy

Barbara

Sam

Corey

Trevor

Sarah

Phil Collison

Jacob

Jason

Ill have to post the figs seperately. As they havent been dismantled.

Just a quick update on this, I'll be re-making the comics but its in early stages at this moment, My sunnyvale had been dismantled for sometime but i have plans to rebuild it.

Basically the stories are already written but i can give you a brief sum up...

Series 1 will be six issues long, and each comic will focus on one of the characters and there envolvement...

Issue 1 - Ricky - The story will follow Ricky's release from prision and the rebirth of his dope opperation. Pritty similar to the pilot comic but will be more in depth.

Issue 2 - Julian - Will feature a substory about DVD's to which Julian gets involved in.

Issue 3 - Bubbles - Will follow on from Julians story only Bubbles involvement for filming a live Wrestling show starting Bubbles as his alter-ego

Issue 4 - Randy - The story features a substory on his past as Smokey where he leaves the park but comes back to fight Cyrus

Issue 5 - Mr Lahey - Will feature Mr.Lahey's plan to put Ricky back in prision by selling there trailers and moving new people in.

Issue 6 - Corey and Trevor - Returns to the park to help Ricky and Julian - By the end of the issue Mr.Lahey goes to jail with Randy.

The second series will focus on the other characters in the park.

Issue 1 - Lucy & Trinity - Will see how Ricky tries to make a mends with them.

Issue 2 - Sam & Barb - the story moves forward when they try to sell the park and Julian plans to buy it from them.

Issue 3 - Jacob & Sarah - with the help of Bubbles gets marrid on the park only to be ruined by the return of Mr.Lahey and Randy

Issue 4 - Ray - Ray is now the parks supervisor and now has to deal with a drunken Mr.Lahey and Randy.

Issue 5 - J-Roc & T - In order for Julian to make some money to buy the park he requests J-Roc to do a concert, however theres trouble when Cyrus shows up

Issue 6 - Cyrus - in a showdown to the comic we see Ricky and Cyrus fight.

When I was eight, you would have been my hero. I wanted to be on that show, but it ended years before I'd have been of age. How did you make that anyway?