Little Brick Man

Come Celebrate Lego Christmas @ Bangsar Village, Kuala Lumpur 26 Nov 2

Yesterday 27 Nov 2010, me & wife went to Bangsar Village in Bangsar Kuala Lumpur to see the tallest Lego Christmas Tree in Asia. I heard it from The Star newspaper a few weeks before and of course the date was immediately keyed-in into my phone calender as a part of my must-go event. The event started on 26th Nov.

We arrived early about 11 a.m because it always difficult to get parking space here especially on weekends. Equipped with our old Canon PowerShot S2 IS 5.0 MP, we spent about an hour taking snapshots and watch the Lego displays in awe.

There are stock clearance sale by TRU. Up to 40%+ 10% exclusive for members. There are not only Lego sets, but some Lego merchandise like mugs, key-chains, umbrellas, Christmas items like stockings and Santa minifigs are also available.

Of course I did not waste this opportunity to buy my FIRST EVER pirates ship - set 10210 Imperial Flagship, the only available Pirates set on sale here.

Did I mentioned how lovely my wife on that day? (Coz she is a TRU member, and we entitled a 40% discount from original price ! + RM 40.00 TRU voucher) :wub: :wub: :wub:

Not only that, we got chance to enter a contest - the task : count the number of santa minifigs hidden among the christmas tree. To tell you, we had to count 3 times for each of us before we stopped arguing and agreed on the final answer.

The total? Come here and count them yourself and then you know how we got the neck pain. But don't worry, the mini Santa(s) were put until the fifth layer. Otherwise to contestants may be caught for climbing the tree by the security guards ( oh yes - there ARE security personnel guarding the tree).:sing:

If you are visiting Kuala Lumpur during this festive season, don't forget to drop by. For tourists especially Lego fans out there, Little Brick Man wishing you,

"Welcome to Malaysia" & "Merry Christmas" for those who celebrates it.

p/s : If you are craving for authentic and tasty Malay foods, just walk across the street opposite The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. There is a nice cafe called 'Chawan'.

For more pictures, please visit our

Facebook.

post-13659-129091569686.jpg