Hello classic pirate members, I am Captain William Lubber and I am here because I'm on a quest to build a ship that will be blogged, you will find that ship in the future sometime around next two months and I already have the name for her the "H.M.S Sea Cat" I also plan on buying as many lego minifigures to at least make 80 sailors on the Sea Cat. I might need ideas just to let you guys know it will have 1 gun deck and armed with 52 cannons. I had found Classic Pirates.com through Youtube i checked out the video "101 sailing lego ships" and it was amazing!! But the ship i was so stunned when i saw it was the H.M.S Prince Of Wales it was the most detailed, stunning, beautiful and most armed lego ship I ever saw!! I think the Prince Of Wales was armed with 52 cannons I'm trying to make my Sea Cat based off the Prince Of Wales, well anyways i'll be here for as long as I can, over the past before I joined classic pirates I have built at least: 60 different lego vessels I'm not kidding and the box of legos that could do all that I left at the house I moved out of the land lord is going to mail them to me. But i am worried the new family that moved in there I just hope if they have children I really hope they are not nosy because a few seconds in the house and i'll get a call some kid is going through my legos.. Well I was only able to fit 1 small box of legos in my car so I have to figure out how to get the others back.. Well I should shut up now... Well please look out for my lego ships coming this month and look for the sea cat!!! Bye....