Sign in to follow this  
LEGODalekbuster523

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! (UK) Prediction Thread

Following on from the LEGO Dimensions Prediction Thread, this is the same idea...except for I'm A Celebrity. This is who you think will take part in the series, not who you want to see.

My predictions:

Craig Charles - His name has already been bandied about loads of times, plus he has always wanted to do I'm A Celebrity and last time had to pull out for family reasons. He's not doing Red Drawf this year either.

Melinda Messenger - She doesn't seem to do as much now as she used to.

Robbie Savage - Another name being thrown about. 

Scarlett Moffatt - I don't personally count her as a celebrity but she has reportedly signed a deal and Scarlett going in wouldn't shock me. Gogglebox is pretty big at the moment. 

Tom Daley - He'll want to improve his public image after his disastrous performance at this year's Olympics. I'm A Celebrity bosses will also want somebody from the Olympics to go in to cash in on the Olympics craze.

Candice Brown - Great British Bake Off has been everywhere recently because of the Channel 4 acquisition, so it makes sense to send this year's winner in.

Bratavio - They have done a number of reality shows, including Coach Trip, Strip Date and How To Pull Back. They're practically perfect to attract the viewers.

Carol Voderman - The papers have been suggesting her as a potential campmate for a while and I can see her going in. It seems like the kind of thing she'd do.

Aston Merrigold - He cried out on Channel 4's The Island for Stand Up To Cancer and will now want to improve his public image in order to save his career.

Fiona Wade - She's rumoured to be going in and is from a soap (EastEnders) so will probably go in.

Olympia Valance - Again rumoured and from a soap (Neighbours).

Kevin Woodford - He doesn't really do a lot now and has a wife and kids to support. 

What are your predictions?