Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

Nocturnus Minichallenge III/a: Igronow the Black... Baker

I am Igronow, the Black Baker. But, centuries ago, they called me just Igor, the Black. I maybe not well known, but I am the original creator of the Enchanted Pumpkin Pie. And this is my story:

I was a necromancer, but not the study in the black arts made my famous. My master always said: "You can't practice magic, with an empty stomach!" And soon I realised, that my undead minions can't cook... It was up to me to teach them, so I had to learn it to... Soon, I started mixing, magic and cooking, and I started experementing, to infuse food with magic. The pumpkin was the best choice, because it can store whatever magic you cast on it. And that was the day, when the first Enchanted Pumpkin Pie was created. It was my masterpiece, but, fate wasn't kind to me. No one knows what happened to me, just me, and a few barbarians. The savages stormed in my tower, killed me and destroyed all of my research. I'm sure, some one hired them, cause, after the events, chefs started making my pie. How do i know this? That night I didn't died. The barbarians interupted my ascension ritual, to become a Lich. I stuck between this world and the afterlife. As a spirit, I wandered the moral world, for centuries. But, soon i started regretting the ritual. 

Those ibeciles, who call them self chefs... They ruined my pie! First, they started replacing, or adding more ingridients, cheaper, more common... Bah! Then skiping important steps, from the process, making a whole different sweets, and they still call it Enchanted Pumpkin Pie. Bastards! If i can only finish the ritual... I would show them how to make it right!

Finally! Fate was kind to me. A young chef summoned my spirit. He read about my, and my work, and he ask for my help,to win a contest. This was the chance, for what i waited centuries! I tricked him. The fool, knowing nothing about black magic, helped my and finished the ritual. As reward, he become my mindles servant, and he can assist my, to win the Enchanted Pumpkin Pie contest!

Now I am the Lich, who calls himself Igronow the Black Baker!

29654111213_e55630b267_n.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Great character introduction! And it is clear from the background of the picture that you have a kitchen in the works, too, for part B, which I look forward to seeing. I am sure that there will be those who would challenge the claim that this Igor fellow was the first in history to make a Nocturnian pumpkin pie, though...

Wow! That is one awesome backstory, you've given Igronow so much character in such a short text! The figure itself looks cool, and to what did you attach the arms? Nice kitchen setting, I hope we will see more of it soon! Nice work! :wink::thumbup:

Thank you, I have great plans for him, the other two challanges. Working on the story, just need to take pictures and upload them. 

For his arms: not long ago I bought a Mystery Pack, from Brickwarriors, and I get a Black Jester Collar. And I attach the arms on the little balls on it, 

haha love the story! I totally second Exetrius, such a short text, yet so dense! can't wait to see what the lich does next!

@Henjin_Quilones - 'igor fellow' lol xD

12 hours ago, Blufiji said:

Good to see a non blood thirsty Nocturnian Character. 

Just wait for the C category :grin:

Very cool interior! The prefab arch is incorporated nicely, and there's a nice amount of 'clutter' details :thumbup: