gallery_2351_18_164.gif

A few days late, but still ... I guess BEAVeR asked for a cake, so here's a group shot of most of the participants - that have an interesting avatar, that is.

SoNE-Anni.jpg

Can anyone get all the names? (click the image for HD :) version)

List of characters from top left to bottom right:

MontyPython, Wick Nole, Bkrosell, Fleet, Donnie Bricko, MKJoshA, LucasLaughing, Legofin2012, hench, Lord Tyrus, markus1984, Disco86

SlimShady, Rook, Pyrovisionary, Kaitan, rogueang, Wedge09, CallMePie, Infernum, JaseTJ, VK-318, Wat Tambor, sin

Rumble Strike, BobThePom, J4ke, Covi, JacobNion, Bob de Quatre, Emperor Palpatine (NPC), BEAVeR, goatman461, Artizan, Fuppylodders, Pointblank, Sebeus I

Lord Vladivus, Ninja Nin, LegoFjotten, Stash2Sixx, Piranha, Yoda (NPC), Darth Vader (NPC), Erdbeereis, Brickdoctor, MstrOfPppts, Karin (NPC), Nom Carver

*Disclaimer: I either used the player's avatar from the player index, any latest MOC or whatever I saw fit. Everyone got fleshyfied, so sorry to haters, but the shot is superior by far this way. Someone did not have the time to make his hair (don't have the piece) and some clothing also got a bit updated. If anyone has any privacy issues, PM me and I'll blur them out.

P.S.: This does not need to be judged :P

Edit: List of characters added.

Edited by MstrOfPppts

This is great! It's nice to see us all in one shot and it's nice that you could get Yoda off his death bed to join the rebels for the picture :wink:

That is so awesome MserOfPppts! It's great to see most of the unique avatars.

This looks really nice! Hopefully some day in the future, my sig-fig will be up there! :grin:

Wow! But I seem to have a rather demanding sigfig - nobody's been able to get it quite right yet. :blush: There is a flesh version of my face, but it's evidently pretty rare since even you don't have one.

Again, wow!

Awesome! Nice to see "Lord" Vladivus in there! Great to celebrate the anniversary as well, it's cool to see us all brought together like this!

This is going to sound redundant but, that is so awesome!!! and I am there too, thats good, and happy birthday SoNE, I hope you will last for a good while longer.

Brilliant! I was hoping someone would do something like this, and this is way better then what I was hoping for! Glad to see my sig fig made it, especially the updated version!

I think I can name most of the imperials, no where near as many rebels though!

Why is our "4" so small compared to your "1"?? :look:

Because we're Number 1 and you're just Number 4. :tongue:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.................

Awesome Job, mstrofPppts ,,,!!! I am very impressed.

Now if we can almost do this as a result at the end of every episode, I know that's asking a wee bit too much! :P Official Scoretaker of those who participate in that episode, that would certainly drive participation up.

So Amazing!!

Love it Looks really great :wub: :wub: :wub:

@Brickdoctor

Hahahaha, thats correct - we are the numer 1 :classic:

markus

Awesome, MstrOfPppts (or rather, MstrOfMnfgs :laugh: ) !

I won't go into the details of the build, this time, although it is itching to say something about the beautiful hangar or the lack of fluffy cream on the cake. But I'm standing right next to the Emperor, so I think I'll stay quiet for a while...

But really, it's very nice to see everyone next to each other. There are quite a lot of us, aren't there (although I don't recognize that woman you brought with you)? And wow, Brickdoctor definitely had a lot of worries with this game, judging the rapid increase of wrinkles on his face. Seeing it like this, it surprises me how few of us pilots there actually are... so future members, you know what to do: join the Empire as a pilot! And finally, seeing us all together in relative peace is also quite nice. Although there might be a quarrel about the cake... At least the question of who has the better cake is solved now, hallelujah! So who has the better cookies?

O, and to celebrate our first birthday...

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I always liked creating other people's avatars and this was a great opportunity to include as many as I could build. Now everyone climb the ranks and change your avatars, so that you don't look the same rookie on the next anniversary group shot. And someone could remind a few days before, so that the image makes it right on time :grin:

This is great! It's nice to see us all in one shot and it's nice that you could get Yoda off his death bed to join the rebels for the picture :wink:

Yoda is also a lie :tongue:

Wow! But I seem to have a rather demanding sigfig - nobody's been able to get it quite right yet. :blush: There is a flesh version of my face, but it's evidently pretty rare since even you don't have one.

I was aware of the flesh version of your head, however it's not as rare as it is old. I have no sets from my dark age which was from the western theme to almost 4 year ago ...

Why is our "4" so small compared to your "1"?? :look:

I thought that was obvious ...

There are quite a lot of us, aren't there (although I don't recognize that woman you brought with you)?

It's Karin, my (NPC) companion from the last episode. I included her so that we also have a female representative in our ranks and to even out the numbers.

And wow, Brickdoctor definitely had a lot of worries with this game, judging the rapid increase of wrinkles on his face.

Yap, updating indexes must be one hell of a job ... but honestlly, it's the only head that has the left side microphone and I had to buy the new B-wing for that!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks!

I'll add a spoiler with all the names ... and done.

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Great work MstrOfPppts!

Perhaps it's finally time to change my SoNE Avatar to my namesake.. I've been meaning to do that for a while :blush:

Oh no! I was going to change my sig-fig a few days ago but didn't get the chance. :tongue:

Great work! :thumbup: