Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Nin

[SoNE Freebuild] Missing in Action

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Report on Ninja Nin (SpecForce)

Aftermath of the Battle of Sullust

14266014124_b9c695448a_c.jpg

Ninja Nin, a female human from Tatooine, received her combat training before joining the Rebel Alliance.

At 3ABY, she signed up at the recruitment centre on Nar Eurbrikka, not long after the Battle of Hoth. There, she was chosen to join the Redemption, under Commander Stash and Commander Piranha.

Her cunning strategy in her first mission on Cloud City brought a great victory to the Alliance.

14266014984_6f01fb089f_c.jpg

She was then promoted to Alliance Intelligence. But during an investigation of the Black Sun on Tatooine, she was trapped by a large sandstorm. She managed to escape with her mechanical and piloting skills.

Last Christmas, with her new rank of the SpecForce, she was tasked to return to the Echo Base on Hoth, to recover useful information and the Princess’s wardrobe.

Recently, during a rescue mission in the Imperial prison on Sullust, she leaded a strike force to the centre of the facility.

However a large and unexpected explosion caused lava to flood the entire area. Her escape route through the weapon storage was obstructed by the Imperial Leader Nom Carver. She decided to stay behind in helping her team to evade.

At the end, the Alliance won the Battle of Sullust, but she lost contact with the Alliance.

A search team was sent back to Sullust, but with all the team’s effort, they could not discover any trace of her. She could have been killed by the explosion or melted by the lava.

14266015984_a5446b6cbf_c.jpg

Therefore, I concluded our Alliance SpecForce member, Ninja Nin, was either deceased or missing in action.

Reported by : Unnamed Rebel Trooper

This will be a day long remembered! It has seen the end of Ninja Nin, and will soon see the end of the Rebellion!

Edited by Artizan

Hopefully this doesn't mean you're leaving SoNE :look: ... Just a bit of drama, in preparation for a grand comeback?

Nice vignettes, though. I don't recall seeing your two freebuilds; definitely must go check those out.

Edited by VK-318

So is this the end of Ninja? That's pretty sad ... although fighting on the wrong side, you and your builds shall be missed!

Excellent work with the small vigs clearly representing everything you've gone through in SoNE and a nice character development.

Hopefully there's a surprise comeback?

Best!

As long as his status is M.I.A. and not K.I.A. he should be arround, if I managed to escape she should have done so too, I will not be satisfied untill I see her burning remains :wink:, seriously your creations have been some of the most amazing around, I hope you will come back but if you dont, you will always be remembered as a worthy warrior among rebels and imperials alike, oh, and those little builds look great too :thumbup:, Ninja Nin keeps kicking @$$ after death.

Well, if we have to loose one of the finest builders of SoNE, then at least this is the way to do it. The variety in the vignettes is stunning, with the desert, vegetation, architecture, wreckage, ice and lava all present. They're really evocative, despite the small amount of parts used (I believe half of the parts went into making those beses...). The poses of you seem significant as well, and only now I see how your character's outfit has evolved, making it more interesting. It shows how skilled you are as a builder and how much you will be missed...if this missing would turned into a killed. But there's still hope! If even the feared Nom Carver hasn't see you die, there is still hope. Let's put all units to work to distribute posters around the galaxy! We've already been provided with the necessary information. I really hope you will be found... otherwise our next victory will be just too easy to be worthwhile...

I hope we will see you back here in the future. Your builds are inspirational! As if the orginal builds weren't great enough your vingette versions are stunning! The Rebels won't do as well without you. For as long as you are MIA you will be greatly missed.