Sign in to follow this  
Scaevola

The Leadership of the Urgaul Pact

13903735083_822d292440.jpg

The leadership of the Urgaul Pact, the pro slavery faction of the Quatarian Civil War. The Pact is lead by the Yellow Hand, a political alliance led by Baladil, the Prime Minister and chief magistrate of the Pact

13903695355_c832dc1e2c.jpg

Baladil, the Prime Minister.

13903759723_50f6fda8cc.jpg

(right), Haladin, the Archduke of the Pact heartland

(left), an emissary of the Black Spire which looks hungrily to possible land acquisitions in the conflict

13903685535_6c01e4e0f3.jpg

A shot of the moc without the minifigs. The moc is set in the town hall of Abana, a populous agrarian-based town and the de facto seat of the Urgaul Pact. Constructive criticism and tips are welcome

A link for those who need to catch up with the storyline- http://www.eurobrick...ic=86192&st=875 Post 885

Edited by Scaevola

It's a nice vig, with really good detailing. The chair is excellent, and I love the figs. The floor looks a little sparse in comparison to the rich detail on the walls. I would recommend you think about how a scene will look on a photo - the headlight bricks look like holes and the 1x1 round studs leave gaps, maybe you should double-layer those areas. Again on the photography, you have a good backdrop but a very strong shadow in these shots. And get those d****d Black Spire guys the H*ll out of Kaliphlin!

:classic:

Nice vignete I like the amount of detail on it and the interesting combinations of round and square shapes, well done. :thumbup: