Etzel

Robbers and Riders of the North

Shivering Ettu was in trouble, being captured by bandits in the dark Mitgardia forests and taken on winding roads to the bandits camp out in the rocky wilderness.

13827064334_e547b3d660_z.jpg

The leader of the bandits had gathered all his gold that he had stolen in a large heap in the camp, and looked curiously at Ettu when he was presented to him. He eventually decided that Ettu was to stay in the camp until they could get a good ransom for him from one of the higher lords of Mitgardia, the leader believed that Ettu must have been a quite important person to have traveled so far. Ettu spent a few weeks with the bandits, living a simple life with lots of interesting activities such as training some spear attacks and defense with his hosts. Some went better than others.

13827062124_f23d39289b.jpg

13827060694_9b1d24486a.jpg

13826734853_98a944e879.jpg

Then one day, all out of a sudden, did a large group of armored riders appear at the camp. They stormed the gate and had rounded up all the bandits before anyone had understood what was going on. The captain of the riders intended to take all bandits as prisoner to the nearest town, and first mistook Ettu for just another, although a bit weirdly dressed, bandit. However, the mistake was cleared up and Ettu was given a horse to ride with the captain to the nearest Lord.

13826699115_ba5b5eca04.jpg

13826714395_0832f7d148_z.jpg

Riding was not something Ettu was used to, which made the journey quite a challenge...

13896597363_34bfaa812e_z.jpg

13896531345_1eb79c6abe.jpg

13896526965_0e110e1767.jpg

13896529815_bd121b49a7.jpg

13896528645_cc1318b806.jpg

Next stop, the Hall of Sir Uldain, minor lord of Mitgardia.

Hey... Lovely trees there... Nice settler... Nice horse posing...!

Nice- I like the bandit camp. Not a big fan of the trees- but it's probably just a matter of taste

Great trees in the last scene! The story and your builds are really well done! Looking forward to the rest!

Awesome! I really like the first build, awesome job on the water! :classic:

Great minifig posing and nice forest on the last pictures! :classic:

I also like the wooden structures a lot, looking forward to seeing those in real life.

Edited by Gideon

This is a great series, I love the comic touches in the water and on the horse. The octagonal building is excellent, and the landscaping with the trailing leaves into the river looks superb. Nice idea about the super-Mario trees!

:classic:

Hehe, nice story! I really like your character and it is a pleasure to see and read how Ettu's story progresses. :classic:

The tree tree technique you have used in the last build is also quite nice.

Yet another amazing Ettu story and lots of cool stuff to look at!

That fort is sweet :wub: We don't see enough vikingesque buildings in Mitgardia and this is a great example of what can be done in that style. I especially like the gate and house :thumbup: