Sign in to follow this  
Lord Tyrus

[SoNE ep. IV] Sector E: Another Victory For The Empire

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Everything was normal at 18:00 local time on the planet Sullust. We performed the usual checks and everything seemed normal. Or so we thought...

13646954215_6ceb142226_z.jpg

​Suddenly, sirens flashed and we received a holocall telling us Rebels had entered the base. The captain activated the ray shields to prevent the Rebels getting to the detention centre.

13646941875_e48d38f417_z.jpg

When they came, we were ready!

13647287553_3a920a68ce_z.jpg

It was over in seconds. Those Rebels really should improve their body armour.

13647251145_d45d51ec46_z.jpg

Here are some pictures of the build:

13647570944_bb32e0a96a_z.jpg

13647583474_d403aca82c_z.jpg

And the lava that didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would as I've never built lava before.

13646959183_61f7412198_z.jpg

I've updated the title for you as requested, good work comrade :wink:

No problem, happy to help :classic:

You should be able to edit the content of any post you've made, but only Mods and Regulators can change the name of threads after they've been started.

Good job on the lava :thumbup:.

Lord Vader will be most pleased :vader:.

Thanks! I really didn't think it was that good... As for Vader, well I'd be surprised, he's hard to please!

Edited by Lord Tyrus

As for Vader, well I'd be surprised, he's hard to please!

You're not dead yet are you :grin:.

I always knew Vader was too kind... If he had let go to his emotions, the Alliance would have won a long time ago! :grin:

I always knew Vader was too kind... If he had let go to his emotions, the Alliance would have won a long time ago! :grin:

Well I don't see an Admiral Ackbar or Chewbacca emoticon! :tongue:

But we have a pirate Yoda !! :pir_yoda:

But he's only got one eye, AND he's not part of the Alliance. Call yourself a Star Wars fan! :tongue:

Edited by Lord Tyrus

You've done a great job with depicting the confined quarters and the tightness of the photos works well to achieve the effect! Also I really like the inclusion of the black Igneous rocks mixed in with the flowing lava. Nice work!

This is probably as good as a small build can get! Well done.

I like the very confined feeling so appropriate for the underground base. The stumpy rocks are good as well, and that lava tops it all. O, and those erling bricks make for a really nice ray shielded door. Furthermore, the photography is really good (except in the fourth picture with those hard shadows, but the first picture makes everything good).

My suggestions would be to not let the antistuds exposed on the ceiling. Replacing them with tiles, wires, vents, lights and maybe some rocks would bring it too live more. Also, I have the feeling the consoles and such could be... more. Difficult to explain. But you don't need very much comments anyway with such a nice scene!

You've done a great job with depicting the confined quarters and the tightness of the photos works well to achieve the effect! Also I really like the inclusion of the black Igneous rocks mixed in with the flowing lava. Nice work!

This is probably as good as a small build can get! Well done.

I like the very confined feeling so appropriate for the underground base. The stumpy rocks are good as well, and that lava tops it all. O, and those erling bricks make for a really nice ray shielded door. Furthermore, the photography is really good (except in the fourth picture with those hard shadows, but the first picture makes everything good).

My suggestions would be to not let the antistuds exposed on the ceiling. Replacing them with tiles, wires, vents, lights and maybe some rocks would bring it too live more. Also, I have the feeling the consoles and such could be... more. Difficult to explain. But you don't need very much comments anyway with such a nice scene!

Thanks for the kind comments and criticism! :blush: I agree with you, BEAVeR, I regret not covering the anti-studs, and the consoles aren't really the best... :sceptic: On the other hand, I am quite pleased with the confined feeling, it completes the secret cave base idea. And I can't believe you are that pleased with the photos, I thought they looked a bit grainy in places. :sceptic: