Dutchy

[AoM] Tower Phase 1: Using the creations of mother nature

This is my first entry for the Age of Mitgardia freebuild challenge :sweet:

After William, Maxime and Alexander walked trough the woods of Mitgardia for a few days, they decided that it was time to search for a place where they could rest. They were exhausted and needed sleep and food. They found a river full of fish and now they just had to find a safe place to rest. There was a big rock a few meters from the river and after finding out that there was a hollow space underneath it, they decided that this would be their home for the next couple of days. William climbed on top of the rock and had an amazing view. He could see that they were not far away from a little village, because he saw smoke coming up above the hills, but for now, they're too tired to travel further. William stayed on top of the naturally shaped tower to watch out for any hunters or dangerous

animals.

12989497914_f11a19202c.jpg

William Bright on top of the rock

12989521174_69414b6a98.jpg

The hollow space underneath the rock, covered with leaves to protect them from unwanted visitors.

12989242203_af39c20c28.jpg

Without the minifig.

I'm a newbie to building MOC's and the small amount of

bricks I have doesn't really compensate that but I hope that,

with your C&C and these phase builds, I keep getting better at it.

So, I would really appreciate any C&C from you guys :wink:

Thanks for viewing.

What a great use of BURPs! It's almost an imperceptible transition from BURP to brick. Great job! I would work on clearing up your photography a little. It looks like you might have too much sunlight.

As MKJoshA said nice transition from Burps to bricks. The next step now I think is to order enough bricks/plates for your landscaping needs. :thumbup:

Thanks all! I'll start building my phase 2 tower, I hope you'll like it.

@gunman: I'm planning to make a BL order soon, but I just have to find out which pieces I need and at which store I should buy them... Hard to find a Dutch BL store with (almost) all the pieces I want! I may have to buy them from a German store or something.

Thanks all! I'll start building my phase 2 tower, I hope you'll like it.

@gunman: I'm planning to make a BL order soon, but I just have to find out which pieces I need and at which store I should buy them... Hard to find a Dutch BL store with (almost) all the pieces I want! I may have to buy them from a German store or something.

Search for the best prices not specific from your country. Posting costs are usually small from other EU countries to yours.

Looks promising! I agree about the light in the photos... Try to take the pics outside in the shadow or outside on a cloudy day! The best light is from mother nature! ;)