MstrOfPppts

[SoNE] Safe in a can

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Repairing the speeder took quite some time and the heat was getting unbearable in the armor. I found out that the two troopers were clones and for that they complained quite a lot about the way the Empire handles troopers. They both agreed that the battle conditions on Hoth were the worst ever by far. I guess I was lucky that time having the knowledge of radars and navigation I was put on an AT-AT bridge.

SoNEfb4-1.jpg

SoNEfb4-2.jpg

SoNEfb4-3.jpg

SoNEfb4-4.jpg

Hope you guys like it, C&C welcome and I'd like this to be judged :grin:

Well I'm not sure if you're safe in there :grin:

I really like it. The door is very well made, and there are lots of details in such a small space.

When I first saw the first picture, I tought there was a shelf with troopers helmet on it :sweet:

I really think this is great, it almost looks like it is supposed to be part of a movie set, with just the focus on the insides.

Now you just have to build the rest of it :)

Very nice scene! The door is awesome, and the consoles too! :wub::thumbup: Everything looks excellent, so no suggestions from me. :laugh:

(I too saw the front figs as helmets only at first glance of the first picture).

You're missing the ridiculously huge leavers that should be far to difficult to reach :grin:. Great job, it's almost like a set from the film.

It's a very nice scene, packed with lovely little details.

There's just one thing that seems a bit strange, and that's the blue round 2x2 plate used in the red canister.

Maybe another colour would fit better...maybe yellow or white?

There's just one thing that seems a bit strange, and that's the blue round 2x2 plate used in the red canister.9.gif

Edited by adujiaolian

Hope you guys like it,

Like it? I love it! look at you now as an imperial officer, you have really rank up quickly, well done :thumbup:.

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoy my builds! :laugh:

Well I'm not sure if you're safe in there :grin:

Well t's still safer than the cannon fodder running around on the ground! :tongue:

There's just one thing that seems a bit strange, and that's the blue round 2x2 plate used in the red canister.

Maybe another colour would fit better...maybe yellow or white?

Maybe you're right. I just felt I needed to include two more colors into all that grayness. I first wanted the can to be yellow, but I don't thin I have the top part in that color. For the middle plate I only found it in green, purple and black and thought blue fits best. I really need to sort my unsorted portion of bricks!

look at you now as an imperial officer, you have really rank up quickly, well done :thumbup:.

Well actually to follow the movie and SoNE cannon, this is back from the past. As mentioned, I was lucky to have the knowledge of radars and navigation to be put into an AT-AT. I was not an officer by that time and was merely a trooper in the battle on Bespin ...

Well actually to follow the movie and SoNE cannon, this is back from the past. As mentioned, I was lucky to have the knowledge of radars and navigation to be put into an AT-AT. I was not an officer by that time and was merely a trooper in the battle on Bespin ...

You could have put yourself into the NCO (AT-ST) uniform then.

Very cool. Good detail on the walls and consoles. Nice use of SNOT for the sides, too. I'd like a closer look at those chairs the AT-AT drivers are in.

I've put it apart already, so here's a quick try in LDD. All the parts in the left and two seats from different angles.

seats.jpg

Very good use of space and great job with detailing - neither too much, nor too little.

By the way, your character looks funny in AT-AT driver's suit, if I remeber correctly all those officers looked very tidy, but your guy looks as a man lost in desert for 3 weeks :laugh: