Wow. They should totally make this. One would hope they would have already had this set "in the wings" for when the License sunsets - but if they didn't, they should now. Great render, and I would love to have that hull in white.

I really like that. It is such a great design, with lots of many cool details! Supported!

Beautiful! I particularly love the wing design! This would be a perfect set for a last wave of LotR sets! Supported.

This is great! I really like the shape, everything is perfect!! :wub:

If we get this we could have a proper fight with the corsair ship, I'd just need to find my cannons..!

On a more sensible note, this would be great as a display!

Supported!

This reminds me a lot of Haltiamieli's MOC back in the day. :classic: I just love the way you used the sails and the tiny bit of space you had. Was this made by LDD maby? Any possibility to have an LXF file so I can check it out closer and for more details and such?

Captain Becker

Supported. What better way could LEGO end the LOTR theme! Sail it off to the West! Kinda poetic, really.

Edited by Fives

Aw yeah... this is just beautiful! I'll support it for sure... i'd love to see this made into an official set!. :wub::thumbup:

Although it's been said many times, many ways: this is fantastic - great build, beautiful model, and a perfect realisation of the source material. It would be THE way to end the LOTR line. Well done.

Thank you all for your kind words. We've made it into cuusoo's top 4 with 252 supporters.

I hope I can still count on you to help spread the word about this project and try to make into an official set.

Once again, thanks.

Cheers

This is very nice. The design and especially the head of the swan is very well done.

Yes, I love this model and it is a much more unique ship than the boring one we got in the Pirate Ship Ambush. And like everyone else has pretty much said, it would make a perfect ending to the LotR line whenever that time comes.

Thank you all for the compliments and commentaries.

We're more than 300 supporters now but more are needed.

Please visit cuusoo and lend us your support. Thanks

Reekardoo, your project is currently featured on CUUSOO's Facebook page. Might be an excellent time to gather some support!

For everybody, two other LotR projects by Eurobrickers are also featured (Minas Tirith and the Argonath). Let's share and support!