Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Nion

[SoNE EP. 1] The Edge Of The City

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The Edge of Cloud City

While imperial troops have captured the city centre, a few civilians try to escape from the outer districts.

Jacob Nion tries to pick them up, when suddenly the first storm trooper squads appear.

9865659514_675e49b91d_o.jpg

9865629846_c0874659f8_o.jpg

9865617814_89413e3d5e_o.jpg

9865618905_6603362141_o.jpg

The rooms:

9865632126_5830a45987_o.jpg

9865624024_f949fd7cd1_o.jpg

9865716853_90e3e529b8_o.jpg

9865616174_e552019db6_o.jpg

Overall:

9865623086_4a97dda0f0_o.jpg

I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. I really suck at taking photos. And I didn't have my usual camera at hand.

Your photos are better then mine. This is a really impressive moc, those rooms were nicely done, its a good clean build and a large one at that, great job.

Great work, rebel scum! This is exactly how I imagened buildings being built, when I told people they feel too small. Just making a quarter of it makes it look big enough not taking too much space and also alows you to make an interrior, which is amazing too! The ship looks just like something rebels would use - a rusty old worn van. Also I'd like to see some more detailed shots of the outer lower ground, looks quite nice. The only complaint I'd have, are the colors of the interrior. Again I can't really make it out what bothers me. There's nothing wrong with the choice of the colors, but I'd try to make the transitions a bit smoother if you know what I'm trying to say ...

Great moc! I love that it's a slice as opposed to a facade with platform (like I did... :blush: Why didn't I think of that! :laugh: ).

The interiors are great too, Cloud city feel all the way. Love the glass table! :thumbup::wub:

Great work! :thumbup: You've obviously put a lot of effort into this, and have captured the look of Cloud City really well.

Great MOC! I really like the exterior of the building to the right - very Cloud City-esque. The inclusion of the Action Transport and the Cloud Car are also well done. The inclusion of the interiors was a great move, and you did a great job with them. THe 1st, 2nd and 4th ones are excellent (the 3rd one doesn't look as nice as the other 3, but that's just my opinion, and it's because the the other 3 are so well done). This is one of the biggest entries, and just well done overall. Keep up the great work!

I think this is a great representation of Cloud City overall! :thumbup: You've got the big outer shell, the Cloud Car, all the different levels, the walkways, the luxury yacht... It's too bad the outer shell isn't tiled over, but that'd take a lot of tiles. Great work!

Great work, I really like that you included an outer-shell! that Lady Luck looks nice too, put I think it's supposed to be lighter?

that Lady Luck looks nice too, put I think it's supposed to be lighter?

The Lady Luck is just one of a class of luxury yachts; this one doesn't have to be the Lady Luck.

Thanks everyone!

I think this is a great representation of Cloud City overall! :thumbup: You've got the big outer shell, the Cloud Car, all the different levels, the walkways, the luxury yacht... It's too bad the outer shell isn't tiled over, but that'd take a lot of tiles. Great work!

Yes, I would have loved to get every surface smooth and without studs. But that was not possible because of the size of my entry. I thought it more important to get the main building smooth.

Great work, I really like that you included an outer-shell! that Lady Luck looks nice too, put I think it's supposed to be lighter?

The Lady Luck is just one of a class of luxury yachts; this one doesn't have to be the Lady Luck.

Indeed. That ship was the first thing I built. And after seeing a vessel of this class in The Clone Wars I thought it could be common enough to serve as rebel transporter.

Edited by Jacob Nion

And after seeing a vessel of this class in The Clone Wars I thought it could be common enough to serve as rebel transporter.

Plus for anyone familiar with the EU, it's a personal ship that's easily associated with Cloud City, without being too unique like a Firespray or a YT-1300.

Well done, it's nice to see someone actually did part of the giant dish of outer cloud city.

Derp.

Forgot that there are more of 1 sort of craft usually. Seeing that ship in claud city made me jump to conclusions too soon.