Sign in to follow this  
Donnie Bricko

[SoNE EP.1] Was that a Wookie

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Red Squad Six located and rounded up several civilians ready to evacuate. It’s time to make our way to the rendezvous point on the East landing pad. Upon opening the entry to the main hall we heard a sound "AUGUUUGUUUGUUUGRRRGHHHHH!"

"Was that a Wookie?"

"Get back, Stormtroopers!"

9861346153_2ed302d6d8_o.jpg

9861264695_8714d30726_o.jpg

9861265676_d4f288e03b_o.jpg

9861264665_96a1845803_o.jpg

9861264655_d4f8eb22d5_o.jpg

Lovely! There's quite some wall details and the blue lines really go well along with the white. I love the fact that the scene is like it could be in the movie and it does not mess with the original storyline. The nonsquare base is also a nice touch, which is well finished with the plates. I'd only repair the top line to be on the same level, so there would be no gaps between the arches.

Agreed, Nice clean build, and excellent work incorporating a movie scene into your build. I do love Chewie with 3PO bundled up. and you have some excellent shots of your build. Might I suggest zooming or cropping in a little closer with more of your pictures so that you can't see the edges of the build (like your 4th picture) to make it seem like the build continues on past the camera? You've done a great job with the scenes, and this little adjustment might really make them pop. Excellent work though either way. Glad to have you on our side!

Great work with the wall detailing, and as MstrOfPppts said, good job connecting this with the movie storyline without interfering with it. :thumbup: I think the only thing this MOC might be missing is some sort of finishing detail, like one of those fountain things.

Good work! I like those bubble greeblings, and I think the gaps between the arches are acceptable, I kind of like them, they look like small windows/light gates.

Very smart scenery. The floor looks totally cloud city-esque. And it's a cool way to connect the challenge with the actual film scene.The positioning of the figs is perfect, also the way you made Chewie cary 3PO. Good job!