Sign in to follow this  
-DoNe-

Lego Council Of Elrond/Rivendell [MOC]

This is what I have been working on for the past weeks, my version of the council of elrond. Personally I think this is my best dio (would that be a correct name for this?) so far, I just love the colors so much! Even despite the design of the rocks I where managed to make it sturdy as well, wish is something that is usually prio 1 on my models.

Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

9283338957_e876d238c7_c.jpg

9286114844_d6d9e15c8e_c.jpg

Edited by -DoNe-

yeah man I love this. completely awesome MOD/MOC. I'd like to see some more rock formations behind the council, at least between the waterfall and the council.

are those small leaves real lego or something else? i've never seen them before, but this looks like a purist moc.

keep it up, its great.

yeah man I love this. completely awesome MOD/MOC. I'd like to see some more rock formations behind the council, at least between the waterfall and the council.

are those small leaves real lego or something else? i've never seen them before, but this looks like a purist moc.

keep it up, its great.

First of I just want to say thank you for your kind comment!

I never really thought of making any rock formations behind it, but maybe I should look into it and see of I have the parts to do so, and no, the small dk brown leaves are actually spray painted, so close to getting all purist ;-(

I agree with Legonardo, this is lovely :wub: Great SNOT rockwork and the waterfall is excellent :thumbup: Nice work adding more chairs as well :classic:

Snyggt! :) Bra gjort! It is nice how you managed to incorporate the set (with the mods) into this. The chair section is beautiful, and the SNOT rocks look good too :)

If only the set were like this! I would buy 10! ;-)

Great MOD/MOC! The council looks better with more chairs and these rocks are so cool, i should use this technique in a future moc.

I agree with Legonardo, this is lovely :wub: Great SNOT rockwork and the waterfall is excellent :thumbup: Nice work adding more chairs as well :classic:

Thank you very much for the kind words! :-)

Snyggt! :) Bra gjort! It is nice how you managed to incorporate the set (with the mods) into this. The chair section is beautiful, and the SNOT rocks look good too :)

Tackar! :-D

Very good!

I did not know there were black small leaves. Or what color is this?

The leaves are DK Brown (spray painted) :sceptic:

If only the set were like this! I would buy 10! ;-)

Great MOD/MOC! The council looks better with more chairs and these rocks are so cool, i should use this technique in a future moc.

You definitely should, and when you do, please let me know!

More rock work might be good, but I also like it at the size it is. It's very carefully detailed, but small and intimate. The ring takes center stage, and the council circle isn't overshadowed by anything bigger or heavier.

Ragnar

This is great...captures the scenes so well. Beautifully executed rock work too.

Thank you!

More rock work might be good, but I also like it at the size it is. It's very carefully detailed, but small and intimate. The ring takes center stage, and the council circle isn't overshadowed by anything bigger or heavier.

Ragnar

I just love it when someone make a statement about one of my creation that sounds 10 times more professional then something I could have had composed :wink:

Thank you!

Very beautiful!

I was a little bit disappointed by the official set but now I think I will buy it ;-)

Very beautiful!

I was a little bit disappointed by the official set but now I think I will buy it ;-)

It is definitely worth the money! They actually did a really good job on it, the only real con for me was that they only included three chairs :/

I love the round design of the council area! Fantastic modification!

I love the round design of the council area! Fantastic modification!

Thank you :laugh: