Erynlasgalen

Inside Kaliphlin Final Day- Homes of Petraea

Hands up, who's feet are incredibly painful after this long journey through Kaliphlin? So many wonderful sites have been seen, its almost sad that this first journey is coming to a close soon.

Before you leave this wonderful place, I recommend spending a few days wandering the streets of the lovely capitol Petraea. There are many wonderful houses to be seen here, and the Kaliphlin people are always welcoming of new strangers to the land.

9178690582_ec0ba6cfb5_c.jpg

9176329953_764b876040_c.jpg

9176580739_6e72889978_c.jpg

9178798278_a5dfea239e_c.jpg

9178798856_bd2eec3084_c.jpg

Finally done, this is the last MOC for me for Inside Kaliphlin. It has been really fun collaborating with the other guild members on this, and it has been great to see the responses from everyone. I really hope you enjoyed our journey around Kaliphlin!

Wow! This build really captures how I also think a Kaliplin urban area looks! I also love your description of the building technique and the physics behind it.

Congratulations to a stunning series of builds in this community effort, thanks for participating!

Wonderful finish to a delightful tour! The trees add a nice touch and the buildings themselves are well thought out and look great :thumbup:

I really like the snot bricks built into the wall. That's a nice detail. I also :wub: those little trees with the olive green leaves. They remind me of bonsai.

Very nice! Love the water feature! Nice olive trees too! :sweet::thumbup:

This looks wonderful! Great to see some more of Petraea. All of the trees are great! I really like the tall palms coming over the sides! I agree with the others that using the side studded bricks creates a nice simple pattern that is pleasing to the eye.

Excellent job, very nice and tranquil, the houses all look great and the fountain is very nice as well! I'm very glad you were able go build for the tour, you've made some stunning contributions! :thumbup:

Yikes, that is quite impressive! The authenticity of details like the SNOT brick walls, the arches, and color scheme really make this one top notch. It's builds like this that make me want to explore more of Kaliphlin. Perhaps Kelperth should go on vacation soon?

The whole community build was executed thoughtfully and beautifully, especially gems like this one.

It got me super jazzed seeing each of your styles portray the different aspects of your Guild. While any builds I do after today will count for Book 2, it still inspired me, so thanks for that!

This is great! Very fitting for what one would expect of Kaliphlin. It looks busy enough, but welcoming/quiet enough too.

I like the middle fountain and the trees too!

Very cool! I am extremely jealous of all that Medium Dark Flesh

Great work :thumbup: :thumbup: Very realistic :wink:

Excellent vignette, everything looks so well placed and natural. I love the small trees in the foreground, they really help to frame the scene. Beautiful stuff! :thumbup:

Excellent capturing of Petraea's architecture. Great use of the snot texture as well as the flower pots and well! :thumbup:

When I imagine Kaliphlin, It looks like this. I agree that the snot bricks look great. All the different arches too. The fountain is awesome. I like the details that aren't instantly noticeable like the statue and bookshelf. The palms add a splash of color that brings the scene to life. I'm not a fan of the flipped palms but that doesn't detract from the effect they create. The little trees upfront are so awesome! They look so thirsty but enduring. Excellent moc.

Great work, I love how good the studs on the outside of the houses are looking!