efferman

10178 AT-AT with turning circle

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

i have made a 10178 mod with working steering system. maybe someone want build it , so i have a lxf file for you

please note that the middle section of the hull is one stud longer than at 10178. the roof is modified too to fit better to the movie AT-AT

8927955507_7d72b32002_c.jpg

hope you like it and it works satisfying for you

Absolutely interesting, can you explain how exactly it is able to turn? I may be tempted (although far be it the first to try your version due to money constraints at the moment) to do this in the future. You appear to have sorted everything that I didnt like on the actual set version of this!

i use an type of areticulated steering with the pivot point short behind the front legs

i have made a 10178 mod with working steering system. maybe someone want build it , so i have a lxf file for you

please note that the middle section of the hull is one stud longer than at 10178. the roof is modified too to fit better to the movie AT-AT

8927955507_7d72b32002_c.jpg

hope you like it and it works satisfying for you

Impressive. MOST impressive! Great mod to this build.

That is amazing. Not only does it steer it, but it also gives the impression that the AT-AT is swinging it's head to target something.

Great work!!! :classic::thumbup: