gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everyone! I got a lot of requests for a scene with Durge, so here it is: the first big duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Durge during the Battle of Muunilinst from the original Clone Wars series!

8728430007_fb0ebb5136_z.jpg

Obi-Wan vs. Durge by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Surrounding them are the burning debris of the Muunilinst buildings and Obi-Wan's split speederbike which Durge used to attack him with.

8729550264_838c50e469_z.jpg

Obi-Wan vs. Durge back by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Durge uses all kinds of weapons and gadgets against Kenobi, including blasters and small round energy shields.

8729552684_ecda3f126b_z.jpg

Obi-Wan vs. Durge side by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Here's a close up of the two duelists. I didn't push Durge's head down all the way on purpose to give him the tall look that he has in the show.

8729551516_4c814f6e89_z.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi & Durge by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Obi-Wan eventually manages to cut Durge into pieces, but the fight is far from over...

8729546896_cba614070a_z.jpg

Obi-Wan vs. Durge Aftermath by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Thanks, Mood! I guess they didn't want to copy too much from the original series. After all, they already borrowed Ventress and the overall look of the show along with some story arcs like the Mon Cal battle. I'm guessing Cad Bane is supposed to be his replacement in the new show.

Great work there 'Oky'.....nice use of The Shredder's helmet and CMF space armour too......Brick On ! :grin:

Great work Oky! I love Durge! I also wonder why he wasn't in the new show... :look:

Yeah!!! nice piece selection for that Durge fig, I couldn't imagine a better way to make him with oficial pieces. You managed to capture that scene very well.

Cool! I can actually see the force powers being used in this diorama, from the knocked over pillar to the broken speeder bike. :thumbup: :thumbup: