Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

[MOC] Droid Foundry Sabotage

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Inside the power plant, Ahsoka and Barriss make their way to the factory reactor through the Battle Droid foundry,

but their approach has been spotted by a Geonosian drone

DroidFoundrySabotage-a00-024EB.jpg

DroidFoundrySabotage-a01-005EB.jpg

DroidFoundrySabotage-a06-034EB.jpg

DroidFoundrySabotage-a07-045EB.jpg

DroidFoundrySabotage-a12-050EB.jpg

DroidFoundrySabotage-a15-056EB.jpg

DroidFoundrySabotage-a19-004EB.jpg

My last entry teaser pic, more details next couple of days!

8726997472_3c44a39b88_c.jpg

AC

Lookin good! I like the hook-on-the-BD parts you used.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the best!

Looks promising. :classic:

More to come later...

Stunning scene! :wub:

That's just for starters!

Great idea! I'm sure it'll be done just as well. :wink:

It better be or I won't hear the end of it...

So far so good, looks interesting! Is it going to be much larger?

It's on a large baseplate with several levels.

AC

Completed as it's still May 13 in my timezone! :grin:

AC

Completed as it's still May 13 in my timezone! :grin:

AC

The deadline was extended till may 31 anyway. Love all the structures in this and the use of those old Vulture Droid printed tiles. :wink:

I'm amazed by... the fact that you have a nice collection of backgrounds for your MOC :grin:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you turned it upside down between the teaser pics and the finals?

Anyway that's a nice diorama. I like how you attached the droids to the conveyors. Some cool details, and flying geonosians! :thumbup:

Wow! Amazing job! I love the assembly line! Lots of great posing! Amazing work! :classic:

So beautiful. :blush: Good job recreating one of the best story arcs. Those separatist bastards are about to get what's coming to them.

The deadline was extended till may 31 anyway. Love all the structures in this and the use of those old Vulture Droid printed tiles. :wink:

Got time to build more!

I'm amazed by... the fact that you have a nice collection of backgrounds for your MOC :grin:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you turned it upside down between the teaser pics and the finals?

Anyway that's a nice diorama. I like how you attached the droids to the conveyors. Some cool details, and flying geonosians! :thumbup:

Very observant on the backgrounds and you're right about that. I just wish there were far larger posters for my bigger MOCs.

Awesome job as usual. I really enjoy this scene from TCW.

Anytime there's an episode where BDs get blasted away is always a good one!

Wow! Amazing job! I love the assembly line! Lots of great posing! Amazing work! :classic:

I've always tried to let the minifigs tell the story even without reading the storyline...

So beautiful. :blush: Good job recreating one of the best story arcs. Those separatist bastards are about to get what's coming to them.

Went through some of the screen caps for the episode as reference for this scene.

Roger roger!

Shhhh, they're still asleep.

AC

Not only is the MOC brilliantly done but the overall presentation is also something to behold, looking at the pics (especially the second one) it's as if you are really inside a Geonosian droid factory. Exceptional job as always AC! :thumbup:

Very impressive ACPin. I have never watched the CW, but I can just imagine to replace both Jedi's by Anakin and Padme, and have a scene from EP2.

I just showed the pics to my 2 padawans (8 & 11 yrs old), the biggest SW fans and toughes critics I know, and they were in awe..

It really manages to capture that Genosian feel..!

It starts with good reference material and details that add to the overall atmosphere.

Not only is the MOC brilliantly done but the overall presentation is also something to behold, looking at the pics (especially the second one) it's as if you are really inside a Geonosian droid factory. Exceptional job as always AC! :thumbup:

Keen eye KD on spotting the second pic as that's the one in the lot that I've chosen to convey the storyline of the scene. OT, have you heard of PhLUG on FB as I've recently just joined the group of fellow Pinoy LUGers.

Very impressive ACPin. I have never watched the CW, but I can just imagine to replace both Jedi's by Anakin and Padme, and have a scene from EP2.

I just showed the pics to my 2 padawans (8 & 11 yrs old), the biggest SW fans and toughes critics I know, and they were in awe..

After having brought out my works in public showing last year, I've found it a more gratifying experience to get acknowledged by the harshest critics who've watched the CW episodes. Yes, the kids truly give you honest opinions about the works and appreciate all the details put in the MOCs. I hope you've given the site a thorough visit and have shown them the other stuff which I think they'll also enjoy viewing.

AC