Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia: Day 4 - Don't Make Eye Contact

apertureacademy_day04.png

apertureacademy1.png

8578076795_ba736b29ca_c.jpg

8578076535_961a0bfc2f_c.jpg

apertureacademyr.png

1. Each player will be given a character to play. That character will be aligned with either the Academy (town) or Black Mesa (scum). To win the game, the Academy must vote or kill off all Black Mesa, while Black Mesa needs to outnumber the Academy. Each character was given a sort of “bare-bones” character description as well. Feel free to expand on your character, to roleplay and truly become them.
  2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During the day you will be able to vote to expel (lynch) a player. Voting must be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to expel (lynch) a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
  3. You must vote in every day thread.
  4. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime. You may not post about the game openly on Eurobricks during that time (but may continue to use private messages).
  5. The alignment of expelled (lynched) players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. You may not quote/post anything sent to you by another player via PM. If you wish to use information gained in this way, you must do so in your own words only.
  8. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  9. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players (living or dead). Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  10. Don't edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5-vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.
  13. If at any time another player asks you to violate these rules (for example, asking you to give them your role PM), report this to the hosts immediately along with PM proof of the violation.

apertureacademyps.png

The Faculty

8473857783_df5e327b72_t.jpg

Ms. Margarette Dragonsworth, Dean of Girls (Darkdragon)

8474946132_8dd094573f_t.jpg

Mr. Ian Shadeaux, Dean of Boys (Shadows)

8556241652_672823ba45_t.jpg

Lord Dragonsworth, Headmaster (Dragonator)

The Students

8474854984_a7cae566f7_t.jpg

John Bender, The Stoner (Antonio)

8474946056_17f1fa4a26_t.jpg

Jeanie Bueller, The Stoner (badboytje88)

8473767895_8c74f0625b_t.jpg

Bobby Busch, The Band (Hammerstein NWC)

8474855050_e7022599e9_t.jpg

Andrew Clark, The Jock (clanure)

8474855310_387fa43dd9_t.jpg

Lucy Emerson, The Band (esurient)

8474855462_35088d8b4b_t.jpg

Cameron Frye, The Prep (Tamamono)

8474855214_08d48df091_t.jpg

Burton Guster, The Jock (Jedi master Brick)

8474855024_e9ab7f234d_t.jpg

Mary Jane, The Jock (mostlytechnic)

8473768081_e5033d87a7_t.jpg

Brian Johnson, The Geek (purpearljellyblob)

8474855348_3870f06761_t.jpg

Chuckie Miller, The Goth (-obelix-)

8473767681_30e31a7729_t.jpg

Davey Osborne, The Goth (Mencot)

8473767731_d92ecbf2e1_t.jpg

Adriano Parbritzzi, The Exchange Student (PsyKater)

8473768023_f160833323_t.jpg

Allison Reynolds, The Goth (jamesn)

8474855370_b4c89078b0_t.jpg

Shawna Spencer, The Geek (Fred Daniel Yam)

8474855232_03852cb8a0_t.jpg

Claire Standish, The Prep (LegoDad)

apertureacademyxs.png

8473767855_fe6b740ec0_t.jpg

Simone Adamley, The Cheerleader (Captain Nemo) - Loyal Student

8474855126_3e7f180620_t.jpg

Craig Anheiser, The Stoner (Kristel) - Loyal Student

8474855264_2b7f8ab94e_t.jpg

Wendy Beamish, The Band (Wedge09) - Loyal Student

8474855508_99b5ae1e8a_t.jpg

Newton Crosby, The Geek (debricker) - Loyal Student

8474855178_453de4efb2_t.jpg

Bud Fox, The Prep (Tohst) - Loyal Student [Reassigned to Testing]

8473767969_de676cc31d_t.jpg

Sloane Peterson, The Cheerleader (Bob) - Loyal Student

8473768113_fff2c3a8ea_t.jpg

Ricky Sanders, The Mascot (Brickington) - Loyal Student

Uhhh... :look: What...?

I honestly have no idea what's going on. Why didn't Simone flip scum?

Claire, what's the deal?

I honestly have no idea what's going on. Why didn't Simone flip scum?

We didn't have a sort of "counterclaim" on the investigation yesterday, did we? That makes me think that Claire and the investigator (and Andrew - he said the investigator told him Simone was scum) are in on duping us together, or the investigator is passing Claire bad information.

I don't mean to speak for Claire, and she should definitely tell us what's going on, but that's where my first thoughts go. What do the rest of you think?

Yeah, I really really really do not think there's a framer in this game (although Simone was apparently the watcher...), so either

A. Claire is scum and is passing wrong info to us, and Andrew is also scum (impossible because the investigator wouldn't let a guy he didn't guilty get lynched with people thinking he did guilty him)

B. The investigator is scum and so is Claire. Possibly Andrew too. (Likely)

C. There's a framer. In this case either he got extremely lucky or his frame or Claire/Andrew is scum and framed the guy they knew was being checked.

D. Simone is a scum death-godfather. (less than zero chance)

The safest course of action is to lynch Claire. If there really is a framer, it's likely that she framed her knowing she'd be checked.

Well what do you know.... This is more likely statring to look like a pattern, every new day Loyal students have been expeled

This only deepens my thoughts and suspicions about a few claim to be "loyal" students

Clarie is out, but before we will make her shut up and die, we will make her talk

1. Who is the investigator

2. Who is your friends

I don´t think she will answer those but oh man what I like to have an baseball bat right now :devil:

What kind of lies will she come up with today then!

Since I said I would come clean if this happened, here goes.

You remember when I voted for Andrew on Day 2? Well Ricky came to his defense in pm and told me that Andrew was the investigator and he knew this because Andrew had investigated him and told him he came up town. Hence, the " I know he's town" rant that we saw. I ask Andrew about this and he admits it. Several of us go back and forth Day 2 on what to do and agree with lynching Wendy, investigating Simone. Wendy comes up town and Simone is investigated and gets the "Black Mesa Infiltration Guide" result from her locker. This is what Andrew relays to me and I went forth with it. Nobody seemed to have an issue with this and neither did I as I firmly felt that Simone was scum. I seriously doubt that Andrew is going to give me results from last night, but last I knew the investigation was going to be on John. Who knows if this actually happened. Hell, who knows if any of this ever happened. At this point, either there was a bad read on the result, or the "investigator" has been lying the entire time. Option 2 is my guess. Again, I will maintain my innocence and that I am vanilla town, I have already stated this. This is my only defense, but I 100% expect to be lynched, and I don't feel I don't deserve it. Andrew did a good job screwing us over, or, as I said, a bad read on the evidence that was found. What I would like to know is if Andrew is not the investigator, why the hell did the real one not step forward to me, or someone else they trusted and not come forth that they thought I was full of shit or that I was getting bad info? I'm really frustrated right now because I got taken hook, line, and sinker.

:laugh: Great, this is just ridiculous. Andrew, are you really this dumb to lie about an investigation result.

We are supposed to lose since we lost our vig on Night 1.

These were Claire's promises just after Voting opens for Day 3:

I had a feeling that was going to happen. Sorry Ricky, pretty darn sure you were town too.

Anyway, I hope that the investigator isn't going to get mad at me for going ahead with last night's results, but with voting now open, it has been a long time. They were able to find a Black Mesa Infiltration Guide in the locker of Simone. So I guess someone has some explaining to do.

Now I know what's coming next. "Why should we trust you, Claire?" Well, here is my guarantee. If Simone is lynched because of these results(which I'm truly hoping happens), and I'm wrong and this person has lied to me, you have my full permission to lynch me on Day 4 for my stupidity and gullibility, no questions asked. If I'm right, and the investigator has received these results and has not lied to me(aka I'm not getting totally railroaded) hopefully people will look past the first couple days where we got it wrong and start to believe me. Our information will only get better as the week goes on and I feel we are in the right direction now.

Since voting is open, I will go ahead and:

Vote: Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo)

Claire, perhaps you have been made a scapegoat. That is the reason you are still alive. A scum is unlikely to put him/herself's life on the line to get everyone's votes. Moreover, the scum would know who's Town and who's not, so if Claire is scum, why would she do that?

My last geeky analysis revealed that Cameron, Claire, Ricky and Andrew are together, based on the evidence acquired from the Day threads. Such openness about their allegiance towards each other would be perfect for the scum to fly under the radar.

To those who rushed off before the end of Day 3, Ms. Dragonsworth gave us some homework.

aperture_futureyou.png

Oh and before I forget, everyone passed the metal detector today?????

Oh and before I forget, everyone passed the metal detector today?????

Seems so, I guess either the killer got blocked or chose not to kill :sceptic:

Wow. Simone flipped town, but there is a possibility Claire is a loyal and is being played :sceptic:

You are right. The blocker seems to have been successful. What makes me feel so bad, is that we probably won't have enough time to catch the scum anyway. Even if we lynch the right person today. I did not calculate it but I feel this game is almost lost. I even had the feeling that (since this is an experiment) there is no Black Mesa at all, but this is a School. So I don't believe it.

Andrew, speak up.

Blocker, share your information with trusted people.

Inspector (if you are still alive), share your information.

Now.

Shawna are you Black Mesa? I am pretty sure.

Holy cow, apparently I really am just a dumb jock...

Not sure what I should do now? My credibility has been shredded, and I didn't even really get to establish it.

If I admit I'm the investigator, then what? Who would believe it and have I given Black Mesa some useful information?

If I deny I'm the investigator what information has that revealed, and to whom? And again, who would believe it?

I can say that I know who the investigator is, but at this point would anyone believe me? Furthermore, should I reveal that information in the hopes of saving my own skin? Not something a loyal student would do, I think.

At any rate, I'll get off my soapbox now and go take a nap and see if it helps clear my head.

Oh, and I guess it's a good thing this is an Academy...

...cause I just got schooled!

Shit has just hit the fan. We would rather not risk losing a possible investigator, Andrew so we could Lynch Claire and use those results to judge Andrew. Unfortunately Andrew could of fooled Claire so Claire being scum or town could have no relevance to Andrew's allegiance.

So we have 3 options

Lynch Claire

Lynch Andrew and risk losing our investigator

Lynch someone else.

At the moment I am thinking of the first 2 options as we could be onto something and it would be stupid to ignore it.

What makes you say that?

I'll address that later. It's more that you are on my list. I check your posts first.

Sure, feel free good sir

:grin: Thanks. You could answer my question meanwhile.

Official Voting Results:

Day 1

Craig Anheiser (Kristel) - 2 votes (Brickington, Tohst)

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) - 3 votes (esurient, mostlytechnic, mencot)

Newton Crosby (debricker) - 1 vote (purpearljellyblob)

Bud Fox (Tohst) [L] - 15 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel, Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-, Captain Nemo, Bob, jamesn, Clanure)

Davey Osborne (Mencot) - 3 votes (Debricker, Jedi master Brick, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, Wedge09)

Day 2

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) [L] - 10 votes (Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington, Clanure, Antonio, Kristel, mostlytechnic, jamesn, Purpearljellyblob, Esurient)

John Bender (Antonio) - 2 votes (Jedi Master Brick, PsyKater)

Bob Busch (Hammerstein NWC) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 4 votes (Mencot, Hammerstein MWC, -obelix-, Fred Daniel Yam)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 2 votes (Wedge09, Captain Nemo)

Day 3

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) [L] - 15 votes (LegoDad, Tamamono, jamesn, PsyKater, Fred Daniel Yam, Jedi master Brick, Mencot, Hammerstein NWC, Esurient, -obelix-, badboytje88, Purpearljellyblob, mostlytechnic, Antonio, Clanure)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 1 vote (Captain Nemo)

Unofficial voting results:

(with recorded voting and most probably kill method; order not correct)

Day 1

Craig Anheiser (Kristel) (S) - 2 votes (Brickington (M), Tohst (L))

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) - 3 votes (esurient, mostlytechnic, mencot)

Newton Crosby (debricker) (V)- 1 vote (purpearljellyblob)

Bud Fox (Tohst) (L) - 15 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel (S), Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-, Captain Nemo (L), Bob (S), jamesn, Clanure)

Davey Osborne (Mencot) - 3 votes (Debricker (V), Jedi master Brick, badboytje88, jamesn)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) (M) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, Debricker (V), Wedge09 (L))

Shawna Sanders (Fred Daniel Yam) - 0 votes (Bob (S))

Day 2

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) (L) - 10 votes (Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington (M), Clanure, Antonio, Kristel (S), mostlytechnic, jamesn, Purpearljellyblob, Esurient)

John Bender (Antonio) - 2 votes (Jedi Master Brick, PsyKater, Purpearljellyblob)

Bob Busch (Hammerstein NWC) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) (M) - 4 votes (Mencot, Hammerstein MWC, -obelix-, Fred Daniel Yam, mostlytechnic)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 2 votes (Wedge09 (L), Captain Nemo (L), Brickington (M))

Mary Jane (mostlytechnic) - 0 votes (Esurient, Hammerstein NWC)

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) (L) - 0 votes (jamesn)

Bob Bush (Hammerstein NWC) - 0 votes (psykater)

Andrew Clark (Clanure) - 0 votes (LegoDad)

Day 3

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) (L) - 15 votes (LegoDad, Tamamono, jamesn, PsyKater, Fred Daniel Yam, Jedi master Brick, Mencot, Hammerstein NWC, Esurient, -obelix-, badboytje88, Purpearljellyblob, mostlytechnic, Antonio, Clanure)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 1 vote (Captain Nemo (L), Mencot)

Key

Confirmed Town

Confirmed Scum

Character got lynched that day

Character got killed that Day/Night

(M) Character got mod-killed that Day/Night

(L) Character got lynched that Day

(L) Character got lynched later on

(S) Character got (probably) scum-killed that Night

(S) Character got (probably) scum-killed later on

(V) Character got (probably) vig-killed that Night

(V) Character got (probably) vig-killed later on

Unvote

Feel free to correct or complete the overview. Remember that the Kill Methods are not clear. There is still the possibility of a Serial Killer. That would change a lot. Only Modkills and lynches are safe. I did not take the correct order of votings (regarding the unvoted votes) in account. Maybe I can change the overview later so you can see that as well.

I just found a (display) mistake on Day 2: My vote/unvote against Bob Busch has got its own line stating that he got 0 votes, but he has got 2 votes. Correct Day 2:

Day 2

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) (L) - 10 votes (Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington (M), Clanure, Antonio, Kristel (S), mostlytechnic, jamesn, Purpearljellyblob, Esurient)

John Bender (Antonio) - 2 votes (Jedi Master Brick, PsyKater, Purpearljellyblob)

Bob Busch (Hammerstein NWC) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, psykater, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) (M) - 4 votes (Mencot, Hammerstein MWC, -obelix-, Fred Daniel Yam, mostlytechnic)

Claire Standish (LegoDad) - 2 votes (Wedge09 (L), Captain Nemo (L), Brickington (M))

Mary Jane (mostlytechnic) - 0 votes (Esurient, Hammerstein NWC)

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) (L) - 0 votes (jamesn)

Andrew Clark (Clanure) - 0 votes (LegoDad)

Things that are conspicuous:

Shawna Sanders (Fred Daniel Yam) - 0 votes (Bob (S))

Bob gets killed the Night after he had voted for Shawna. It would be a rather dumb move for the first scum victim, but still.

All people who voted for Claire on Day 2 are dead now. Oh and confirmed town.

Bud Fox (Tohst) (L) - 15 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel (S), Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-,Captain Nemo (L), Bob (S), jamesn, Clanure)

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) (L) - 10 votes (Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington (M), Clanure, Antonio, Kristel (S), mostlytechnic, jamesn, Purpearljellyblob,Esurient)

Simone Adamley (Captain Nemo) (L) - 15 votes (LegoDad, Tamamono, jamesn, PsyKater, Fred Daniel Yam, Jedi master Brick, Mencot, Hammerstein NWC, Esurient, -obelix-, badboytje88, Purpearljellyblob, mostlytechnic, Antonio, Clanure)

Claire has always been one of the first ones to vote for the later lynch "victim". Cameron and me were part of it two times.

What do you guys read from the voting patterns?

What do you guys read from the voting patterns?

That we are failures and screwed!

1.The investigator is fake that told Claire and CO. things

and the real one is already lynched

2. or then the investigator is real but Claire and Andrew lied about the information.

We need to shut Claire up, we know she is scum, scum lover or stupied but deserves to be lynched no matter what

But the question is should we lynch someone else because we know Claire is nobody to trust, so we can get it right today?

Bud Fox (Tohst) (L) - 15 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel (S), Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-,Captain Nemo (L), Bob (S), jamesn, Clanure)

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) (L) - 10 votes (Tamamono, LegoDad, Brickington (M), Clanure, Antonio, Kristel (S), mostlytechnic, jamesn, Purpearljellyblob,Esurient)

Claire has always been one of the first ones to vote for the later lynch "victim".

Cameron and me were part of it two times.

actually isn´t Cameron (Tamamono) part of it all 3 times?

Yes, but he was not part of the "first-voters".

This could be a case of scumpack leading the town, or it is just the town block. Hard to tell, but still attracting attention.

You are right. The blocker seems to have been successful. What makes me feel so bad, is that we probably won't have enough time to catch the scum anyway. Even if we lynch the right person today. I did not calculate it but I feel this game is almost lost. I even had the feeling that (since this is an experiment) there is no Black Mesa at all, but this is a School. So I don't believe it.

Blocker, share your information with trusted people.

Inspector (if you are still alive), share your information.

What if it is true, this is just a test, a game by the teatchers... there is no Black mesa, only a night killer and we are just tested against eachother.

Because it seems like the block last night yes was an success, so the blocker should speak with a trustworthy so than we can lynch the killer and maybe if this theory is true win this twisted game

Since I said I would come clean if this happened, here goes.

You remember when I voted for Andrew on Day 2? Well Ricky came to his defense in pm and told me that Andrew was the investigator and he knew this because Andrew had investigated him and told him he came up town. Hence, the " I know he's town" rant that we saw. I ask Andrew about this and he admits it. Several of us go back and forth Day 2 on what to do and agree with lynching Wendy, investigating Simone. Wendy comes up town and Simone is investigated and gets the "Black Mesa Infiltration Guide" result from her locker. This is what Andrew relays to me and I went forth with it. Nobody seemed to have an issue with this and neither did I as I firmly felt that Simone was scum. I seriously doubt that Andrew is going to give me results from last night, but last I knew the investigation was going to be on John. Who knows if this actually happened. Hell, who knows if any of this ever happened. At this point, either there was a bad read on the result, or the "investigator" has been lying the entire time. Option 2 is my guess. Again, I will maintain my innocence and that I am vanilla town, I have already stated this. This is my only defense, but I 100% expect to be lynched, and I don't feel I don't deserve it. Andrew did a good job screwing us over, or, as I said, a bad read on the evidence that was found. What I would like to know is if Andrew is not the investigator, why the hell did the real one not step forward to me, or someone else they trusted and not come forth that they thought I was full of shit or that I was getting bad info? I'm really frustrated right now because I got taken hook, line, and sinker.

Your voting patterns and activity in Day 2 corresponds to what you have said. But still, 3 failed lynches.

Claire, perhaps you have been made a scapegoat. That is the reason you are still alive. A scum is unlikely to put him/herself's life on the line to get everyone's votes. Moreover, the scum would know who's Town and who's not, so if Claire is scum, why would she do that?

My last geeky analysis revealed that Cameron, Claire, Ricky and Andrew are together, based on the evidence acquired from the Day threads. Such openness about their allegiance towards each other would be perfect for the scum to fly under the radar.

1.The investigator is fake that told Claire and CO. things

and the real one is already lynched

2. or then the investigator is real but Claire and Andrew lied about the information.

We need to shut Claire up, we know she is scum, scum lover or stupied but deserves to be lynched no matter what

But the question is should we lynch someone else because we know Claire is nobody to trust, so we can get it right today?

Yes, but he was not part of the "first-voters".

This could be a case of scumpack leading the town, or it is just the town block. Hard to tell, but still attracting attention.

I agree.

We should consider that possibility that Claire is the puppet being pushed around by people (Cameron, Andrew & CO.)

So Cameron and Andrew, what is your side of the story? Please enlighten us.

Btw

Something that is nothing but strange

Looking at the expeled student list, all have been expelled but Bud was [Reassigned to Testing](and ricky killed but that was his own fault)

Why was Bud put to testing, was it because he was the first one to be voted out or is there something to this his soon return or similar

This stroke to me as well, I believe it is just bad hosting (:poke:) that he got another wording than the others. On the other hand we have pretty professional hosts, so would they really make a "mistake" / a misleading hint.

Reason I put no thoughts in it, is that I cannot think of any proper explanation what that could mean.

Sorry, I do not understand this sentence, could you explain it for me (why would she do what)? Thanks.

Does anyone have an idea why Simone isn't wearing her shirt anymore? I am no fan of looking at clues in pictures, but I seem to not understand the story of this morning. :sceptic: