Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Rebel Assault

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

When I'm not hosting Mafia Games or doing college work, I do still build things. I've recently grown out of Star Wars, however I was getting a bit bored of my tabletown Lexington (see my signature), so I uprooted it and replaced it with something new.

Basically after the destruction of the first Death Star, Commander Luke Skywalker led many small raids against Imperial outposts in the Outer Rim of the Galaxy.

img_6132.jpg

After a few Bricklink orders I've gotten a sort of bare-bones base done. I'm thinking of adding a few turrets and maybe ordering the old Millennium Falcon to assist the vastly outmatched Rebel Soldiers. Also I'm thinking of making a new building to replace the Juggernaut.

img_6133.jpg

Skywalker inspires his troops and leads them forward.

img_6134.jpg

As more troops rush forward and two drivers rush to the A6 Juggernaut. Two medics take out a wounded soldier.

img_6135.jpg

The speederbike motor pool. (Not visible in the main photo due to the tank)

img_6136.jpg

The small Rebel squad against the larger Imperial Army.

img_6137.jpg

There's a landing pad over next to Flight Control. The larger building is an administrative building.

img_6138.jpg

And from the back. The rest of the table is just blue plates, then at the very end a small pirates display, but that's for another topic in another part of these forums. (It's nothing too impressive).

Very nice! I like the overall battle scene. But I can't say I like the mixing of the fleshies with yellow skinned guys. :sadnew:

Thanks everyone.

Very nice! I like the overall battle scene. But I can't say I like the mixing of the fleshies with yellow skinned guys. :sadnew:

What's wrong with the classics? :grin:

Cool MOC, but a ten man unit just lands on the front lawn of this base in broad daylight? This is either a suicide squad, or they are a distraction for a larger and more clever maneuver about to begin.

I think the rebels gonna get owned by the empire - not every battle is won by the good guys lol

Ahem not every one is the same race ya know especially in both Star Wars and Lego

Cool build! I like the layout, although it kind of seems better as a display for different models, and not a uniform, purpose-built MOC. Nice work!