Empire911

The future of SW contest: Expecting high visit on the training grounds

Here is my entry for this contest, but first a bit of historial information.

After the destruction of the first Death Star, the Emperor selected four planets who stood directly in contact with the system of Coruscant.

These four systems were selected to buil training grounds for the Empire, the best known planet for imperial training is the Carida-system,

but the massive amount of space made the Wayland-system Emperor's favorit. Training troopers and testing tanks, day after day. After the destruction

of the second Death Star, 3 A.B.Y, retrited the Empire back to outer systems of the universe, it made Wayland the second greatest planet of the Empire,

after Coruscant. I wred something about an Imperial base that they are maybe going to show in episode VII. If they have to show a base, it will be

like this one. Here is a shot from the Empire's training grounds when they are expecting high visit on the system of Wayland. Enjoy!

dsc04289.jpg

dsc04291.jpgdsc04292.jpgdsc04294.jpgdsc04296.jpgdsc04297.jpgdsc04293.jpgdsc04307.jpgdsc04298.jpgdsc04300.jpgdsc04301.jpgdsc04303.jpgdsc04305.jpgdsc04304.jpgdsc04290.jpg

Great work Empire :thumbup: :thumbup: I like a lot the bunker, the base of the antenna and the hangar :wink:

Good luck with the contest :classic:

Thanks for entering. Could you please resize your pictures to a maximum of 800 x 600? It makes the page load much faster.

Thanks for entering. Could you please resize your pictures to a maximum of 800 x 600? It makes the page load much faster.

How can I do that?

There are some really good instructions on EB to do this (link here) all you need is MS Paint.

Cheers, Robin :classic:

That's a huge base!!

The support for the Ties are well done. (But I don't like the blue Ties :wink: )

The use of old and bluish gray give the bunker a realistic touch :thumbup:

Good luck for the contest

As Lobot says, there is a good tutorial. :classic: Any photo editing program would work.

For me it don't look so easy to make those pictures smaller and I have to repost my entry. Is it realy a problem it I keep the pictures like this?

Hi Empire, it's really easy to resize them if you use MS Paint:

i) Right click on the photo file name > Next select 'Open with' and 'Paint'

ii) In the 'Home' tab select the 'Resize' option

iii) A new window will appear > You then have an option of amending by 'Percentage' or 'Pixels'

iv) Adjust the figures as required (the 'maintain aspect ratio' is automatically 'ticked' so if you leave this it will maintain the ratio of the photo), so you should only need to adust one number > Next select 'OK'

v) The image will re-size on the screen; if you want to change it select 'Ctrl' + 'Z' which will undo the change

vi) Once you're happy with the size save the file > you'll need to upload this again & then re-link them.

I hope that this helps. Cheers, Robin :classic:

Hi Empire, it's really easy to resize them if you use MS Paint:

i) Right click on the photo file name > Next select 'Open with' and 'Paint'

ii) In the 'Home' tab select the 'Resize' option

iii) A new window will appear > You then have an option of amending by 'Percentage' or 'Pixels'

iv) Adjust the figures as required (the 'maintain aspect ratio' is automatically 'ticked' so if you leave this it will maintain the ratio of the photo), so you should only need to adust one number > Next select 'OK'

v) The image will re-size on the screen; if you want to change it select 'Ctrl' + 'Z' which will undo the change

vi) Once you're happy with the size save the file > you'll need to upload this again & then re-link them.

I hope that this helps. Cheers, Robin :classic:

Thanks, that looks a lot more easier. :wink: