Sign in to follow this  
michaelozzie

Crossing the Alps

[pid][/pid]214A

A little vignette of some french soldiers warming themselves by a fire on the epic march across the alps with Napoleon in 1800. I wanted to make a little campfire scene with the lightbrick and I havn't posted any mocs here for a while of my custom Napoleonic soldiers. This moc shows an officer and some men finding a little shelter amongst the rugged mountains. Im planning to make a series of mocs based on the artist Keith Roccos paintings from Napoleon's Italian campaigns. Cheers everyone

brickshelfnap.jpg

brickshelfnap2.jpg

brickshelfnap1.jpg

Well done on your custom troops :bonaparte: . I like the campfire ( made epic with the light brick) and the positioning of the men. By the way, where did you get those bayonets from?

Very impressive! This needs to be blogged! Expect to see it sometime this week.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Nice to see some more of you your custom troops ... I like the new/updated decals. Great work with the positioning. Well done! :thumbup:

Nice to see some more of you your custom troops ... I like the new/updated decals. Great work with the positioning. Well done! :thumbup:

Thanks Aalak. All the decals have been updated on my troops to the new designs. About 100 men so far. Will be posting pics soon of larger mocs with them.

I love anything with Soldiers during the 1700's and early 1800's. Sooooo, I love this moc. :bonaparte:

Im planning to make a series of mocs based on the artist Keith Roccos paintings from Napoleon's Italian campaigns. Cheers everyone

Cool some further MOCs based on Roccos' paintings. I love them and can't wait seeing more ...

Woody64

Edited by woody64

The use of a light brick is really a good choice and adds a particular atmosphere to this scene.

The soldiers' wearings are well chosen too, very good creation you've done here :thumbup:

Well done, this is a fantastic moc... I just fell in love with your custom soldiers grin_wub.gif

Bumping old topics with a small, one line comment on a MOC that was posted years ago is discouraged. You need to read our guidelines on Bumping Old Topics.