WhiteFang

Category 1 and 2 winners

Eurobricks LEGO Batman Contest Results

[Category 1 and Category 2 winners]

gallery_2351_109_70631.jpg

The Contest:

This is the long final moment that you have been waiting for! I am proud to announce the winners of Category 1 and 2 of the first Eurobricks LEGO Batman Contest. Before that, a great thanks to the Eurobricks Licensed Regulator, CorneliusMurdock for assisting me with the counting of votes.

What do you stand to win?

After 7 days, the votes will be calculated and the top vote recipients for each building category will be declared the winners. Once they have sent their name/address to The Penguin. He will ship out these wonderful prizes as all of the mentioned prizes below are sponsored by Eurobricks member, The Penguin. Let's all give a round of applause for the generosity of our Penguin friend.

7785-1.jpg

7782-1.jpg

These are the winners for Category 1

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

23.jpg 11) The Dark knight! (Build by Skrytsson) First place

5.jpg 4) Joker makes a withdrawal... (Build by TooMuchCaffeine) Second place

3.jpg 6) Batman Returns (1992 Burton) (Build by lego-maniac) Third place

These are the winners for Category 2

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

22.jpg 11) Croc’s sewer (Build by Skrytsson) First place

7.jpg 5) Cat Burglar (Build by Darkblane) Second place

gallery_2351_109_41373.jpg 16) Access to Batcave via Batpoles (Build by GV357) Third place

Hope all of you had an enjoyable fun contest experience.

WhiteFang

No great surprises here, but absolutely deserved! Congratulations to the winners, you did an amazing job!

And I'm quite happy I got a few votes myself, too :classic:

No great surprises here, but absolutely deserved!

It was a surprise for me since I counted the votes just today! So, I got no idea who is leading. It's pretty uncommon to see a member bagging the first prizes. But indeed, well deserving. :thumbup:

Congratulations to the winners. I think this was one of the best contests since I'm following this forum, especially entries vise. All of them were very well made and it was really hard to vote. Also the rewards are awesome. I drooled over the missed Arkham set but sadly had no time to participate. But most probably I wouldn't even make it in top 3 :D

Congratulations to the winners, particularly Skrytsson for the double champion win! :thumbup:

I missed to vote, but you seemed to do fine anyway! :tongue:

Congratulations to all well deserved winners and Skrytsson especially for scoring both 1st prizes!

Indeed, this was a very fun to watch competition that showed the internet some of the best MOCs in a long time and will be remembered for some time onwards.

Be well all!

Cutty

Edited by Cutty

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Good to see that a Swedish member made a Grand Slam!! Good work as usual Skrytsson ;)

This is un-bricking believable. I won, and not only in one, but in both Categories. *huh**huh* I'm really surprised, and very, very happy! :sweet:

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! I'm very glad you liked me entries that much! :wink: Thanks to everyone else who participated, there were a lot of top-notch MOCs in this contest :thumbup: Congrulations to all the other winners!

And thank you Whitefang and Penguin for this superb contest - without it we hadn't seen all these amazing MOCs! :wink:

And the prices... You are very generous, The Penguin. I'm really looking forward to the sets! :grin::thumbup:

Edited by Skrytsson

Congratualtions to all the winners! Thanks to WhiteFang and The Penguin for organizing this contest. We saw a lot of great Batman MOCs that probably wouldn't have been built otherwise. :thumbup:

Congratulations winners! Looks like I'm going to have to build my own Arkham Asylum (even though there was no way I could have won with all of the superior entries :laugh: ).

I'm quite happy with my second place in Category 2, considering the superb entry by Skrytsson which came first.

I've used the arches as sewer technique myself (in one of my Collectable Minifigure contest entries), but only with 1x4 arches.

The vertical shaft connecting the two tunnels, especially with the ladder elements, really is inspired.

And I don't even know where to begin on the Category 1 entries and winners ...

Congratulations to all the other winners and thanks to The Penguin and WhiteFang for running this contest and supplying the prizes.

Congratulations to the winners! :classic::thumbup:

Well done! I feel very proud and glad that WhiteFang and I managed to give you so many positive emotions. All entries are simply great, and I sure hope that you enjoyed building them!

I feel almost bad that I can't give out more prizes..... or can I? :wink: Stay tuned! :grin:

P.S.

Winners, please hurry up with your sending me the addresses! :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

*huh* Third Place !! yeahhh !! Thanks all for supporting my batman Begins RETURNS !

Big Up to the managers of this incredible contest (Penguin and Whitefang)

I Think I've seen here the beautifullest Batsy Moc since a looooong time.

I'm also very pleased to see as much entry !

Congratulation to Skrytsson for this double shot !

Keep going guys to manage such contest and to be so generous for the communauty !

Edited by lego-maniac

A heartiest congrats to all of the winners! I am glad this is all over. Whew! :blush:

I haven't been commenting alot on the entries but I have been viewing the entries day in and out. I totally enjoyed it very much. In fact, I have not seen so many Batman MOCs in such a short span of time and I also didn't realise the strong interest among our members who are interested in this theme to challenge themselves to bring Gotham City inspiration right here in Eurobricks.

This wasn't possible if The Penguin didn't donate his treasure trove to our community to launch this first of the kind contest. Of course, with the support of our EB staffers, I am very pleased to see this contest became a reality and eventually a fruitful pleasant experience for all of you.

It was an eye opening experience for me and I hope it has been the same experience for the rest as well.

Meanwhile, there might be another coming surprise? I can't comment much yet but I do believe in miracles.

mazel tov to all the winners, as a first time builder, I feel honored to be a part of such a group. thanks to whitefang and penguin for putting this together.

however, IMO cat 1 arkham city by sok117 was one of the better entries and deserved to place. that's how it goes i suppose ... :tongue:

Congratulations to all of the winners! It was really exciting to participate in this contest and see all of the great entries! :thumbup:

Congrats everyone.

Definitely some fantastic mocs all around. Great job.

I'll see you next Bat-Time in the next Bat-Contest!

Skrysson sweeping the board. I can complain all I wan't but I can't say it was well-deserved. Congrats to all the winners!

Yup, Skrytsson is just too awesome for anyone to compete with. :tongue: Congrats to you and the other winners! You certainly deserve it! Too bad I didn't have much time to spend on my entries. I had a really cool entry for Category 1 but could never finish it. Not even my CAT 2 entry was as good as I wanted it to be, but oh well.

Thanks to WhiteFang for the contest and the Penguin for his generous prizes! And I'm sorry I upset you by entering late. :blush:

Meanwhile, there might be another coming surprise? I can't comment much yet but I do believe in miracles.

Superhero Month! Please be a Superhero Month! :cry_happy: Or at least another contest! Either way, I'm sure it will be great!

Gentlemen!

I still haven't heard anything from GV357 and TooMuchCaffeine. Guys, you're holding me back with the shipment of the prizes to other winners as well!

Gentlemen!

I still haven't heard anything from GV357 and TooMuchCaffeine. Guys, you're holding me back with the shipment of the prizes to other winners as well!

You could always send those prizes to me, if they don't answer. :tongue:

Just joking of course. :wink: