WesternOutlaw

EB Train Tech Makes the One-Million Mark!

Congratulations to our LEGO Train community!

2011 has been a popular year for LEGO Trains. Train Tech topics had over One Million views in 2011.

The year is not even over and Train Tech ranks #6 of the most viewed forum on EB. That's because of our members and the interesting topics that you post. Thank you for your continued support of the forum, great Train MOCs and MODs, technical discussions, and layouts that steer the LEGO Train community to EB's Train Tech forum.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-TheBrickster

That's awesome!

Star Wars may have the Glitz & Glamour but trains are where the really cool stuff happens...

I've also found the community in Train tech to be much more supportive.

Thanks for the nice works Kyphur. In addition, when you consider the number of LEGO Train sets compared to other themes; and the fact that LEGO Trains is a sub-theme of City, I'd say we are doing pretty good. :thumbup:

I'd like to say lego trains is about combining good design and realistic technic solutions, in a compact package. To succeed is the ultimate challenge.

trains are where the really cool stuff happens...

trains combining good design and realistic technic solutions, in a compact package. To succeed is the ultimate challenge.

...true word of wisdom and great result! :wink:

Excellent news, makes it hard to believe that not all that long ago it was just a little sub-forum of Town. :classic:

Merry Xmas everyone!

its because trains are awesome, duh

So this pretty much sums it up for me. Pirates and trains are without doubt the best themes, although I'm still trying to successfully combine them...

And well done to TheBrickster, these sorts of numbers only come to forums that are managed extremely well. :)

Thanks for those of you who took a moment to post.

And well done to TheBrickster, these sorts of numbers only come to forums that are managed extremely well. :)

thanks Capt'n Z, that's very nice of you to say.

Thanks for those of you who took a moment to post.

A bit late but thanks for doing the work that keeps Train Tech ticking over.