Sign in to follow this  
EXO-CHAMP

Which is the greatest land based MOC?

For some time now, I've been looking at all these beutiful ships you guys post here.

I'm not a pirate fan (yet), but the coolness factor of these wooden behemoth doesn't escape me.

My question is: Which land based MOC (I.e. town, fort, base or island) or original LEGO set the real pirate fans really like?

Lads, if this thread can be made different to the other then it can work! The other thread is "which is your favourite MOC ship" so it this becoms "which is your favourite MOC base/fort/island" its asking an entirely different quesiton.

By all means Mr. Phes.

No reason to waste a thread. I would be equally interrested in seeing the best islands and fortresses the MOCers can provide.

That's exactly what I thought Mr EXO-CHAMP! Now, how about we start off by you telling us which town, fort, base or island MOC you like best?

Well I'm a novice at this pirate business, but I totally fell of my chair when I saw this:

Torre de Bel

Now I come to think of it, it must be the smooth surfaces and the realistic look.

And it reminds my of the Grandmasters palace I saw in the town of Rhodes (just got back from vacation).