shmails

Classic Movie Scene - The Big Lebowski

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Classic Movie Scene - The Big Lebowski

Goodbye Sweet Prince!

5947430290_dfc2b4fb07.jpg

5946877139_2ef5727414.jpg

One of the funniest scenes from one of the funniest movies of all time.

More scenes from more movies to come, enjoy!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Thanks so much! If you have never seen the scene, check it out on youtube. Search "Lebowski Goodbye sweet prince" It is very funny!

Hello!

I don't know the movie either, but your rocky coast construction is really a pleasure to look at. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

There is something very wrong with this world. People who doesn`t know this movie shouldn`t exist :laugh:

The heads are fantastic.

One of the best movie scenes ever :classic:

Awesome! Minifigs are perfect! This scene is classic. Took me a couple of seconds to get it, once I realised the location, I realised the ice cream was Donny's ashes. I must admit, this is a movie I laugh about when I'm not watching it - when I'm watching it I just want to bang my head on a wall.

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! Oh, and the rug really did tie the room together! :wink:

I know what's going on and I'm still laughing. Poor Steve Buscemi. I feel like a white russian. Funny, Funny!

When I saw your first picture, I thought it was the scene in Due Date where the father's ashes were released in the Gran Canyon :tongue:

I have never heard of this movie, but it looks very good :sweet:

Amazing !!

I can't wait to see another scene of the movie, which one do you plan to do ?

Maybe the one with Jesus (John Turturro) when there are playing bowling :grin:

Good job, you deserve a white russian to celebrate this MOC !

Thanks again everyone!

Bayou, I am definitely going to do that one down the road. I am going through all my custom figures and making fun scenes for them, then I will go back and do a second round, and Jesus will be a part of that round no doubt. Thanks! No one messes with the Jesus!

There is something very wrong with this world. People who doesn`t know this movie shouldn`t exist :laugh:

The heads are fantastic.

One of the best movie scenes ever :classic:

I was thinking the same thing, how do people not know of this movie?!

Very nicely done, the hair, heads, everything is spot on.

I just commented on the clockwork MOC and I should tell you... My wife is a bit of a Lego hater and she was blown away by your MOCs. Her exact words were " holy shit! You can actually tell what movie they are from! That's f***ing amazing!!" So nice job. You've even managed to impress a Lego hater! They really are quite good. Keep it up.

I just commented on the clockwork MOC and I should tell you... My wife is a bit of a Lego hater and she was blown away by your MOCs. Her exact words were " holy shit! You can actually tell what movie they are from! That's f***ing amazing!!" So nice job. You've even managed to impress a Lego hater! They really are quite good. Keep it up.

How can you hate LEGO?!? Or does she just hate YOUR LEGO? Anyway, glad I can help bring people into the light! Thanks for all your comments :classic: