WesternOutlaw

Sheriff's Showdown Pic Review

Lego Wild West Sheriff's Showdown 6712 - 26 pieces

A small fig set with sheriff and black-dressed outlaw (he looks familiar). Also includes a small campfire.

sheriffsshowdown1.jpg

A closer view. Not sure why Lego never had an outlaw with a black hat:

sheriffsshowdown2.jpg

Box:

ssbox.jpg

I've got about 4-5 of each of these figs. My only complaint about the WW sets is that they made the same figs in all the sets. I'd rather have Army troops.

What do you mean by "My only complaint about the WW sets is that they made the same figs in all the sets" - aren't the figures torso, legs and heads mixed and matched like they were in the pirate theme?

well unfortunatly there's never enough diversity. The worst case scenario might be the new city sets with only one face available for all the MFs. Maybe they should release heads pack ;)

With all the heads LEGO has ever released, why would there only be one head in the new city sets? Does it save vasts amounts of money by only printing one kind of head, or is LEGO just getting slack?

There were only three outlaws throughout the theme: The black shirt one in this set, the green-shirted card player, and the guy with the red shirt and suspenders.

Other figs included the sheriff, the banker, wagon-driver, and the happy guy with white hat and blue pants.

Every set came with the same outlaws.

Here's some images of the different figs=> Wild West Mini-Figs

With all the heads LEGO has ever released, why would there only be one head in the new city sets? Does it save vasts amounts of money by only printing one kind of head, or is LEGO just getting slack?

well i don't really see the problem in any lack of diversity of torsos or heads... you can easily buy all the parts you want at bricklink and turn them into individual soldiers or people...

Yes, that maybe so. But in the future if LEGO is only selling the one head, eventually that's what will dominate the heads on BrickLink. Tell me I'm wrong!

I'm bidding for this on eBay. It's $8.00! Is that a bargain?

Are the box and instructions included?

Are the box and instructions included?

Yes they are. It's never been opened. I'm also bidding on Legoredo for $30.00 and Weapons Wagon for $10.00.

Edited by Indy565

Thank you for the review, TheBrickster!

I own this little nice set, too and I find it a great set!

It's full of action but nevertheless saves a neat atmosphere - that's how in my opinion adventure sets should be!

There were only three outlaws throughout the theme: The black shirt one in this set, the green-shirted card player, and the guy with the red shirt and suspenders.

Other figs included the sheriff, the banker, wagon-driver, and the happy guy with white hat and blue pants.

Every set came with the same outlaws.

Here's some images of the different figs=> Wild West Mini-Figs

you know i always thought that the smiley white hat and blue pants was the deputy since he was in alot of sets i guess leg was portraying the young dashing deputy.