Sign in to follow this  
Captain Cavinano

Flying Dutchman

I really like the ship, it looks lovely. I just don't like the crew, they look too much castle-ish in my opinion.

Bart

I agree. The crew are a bit non-piratey, but the ship is good. I especially like the use of seaweed.

Looks greaatt ! It seems that you're a fan of pirate of the Caribbean! ^^

I shall third the non-piratey matter! When I see orcs I begin thinking that perhaps this is a Castle MOC rather than a Pirate MOC.

So I'm wondering Captain Cavinano, why are you using orcs? Did you not have a big enough pirate crew?

I shall third the non-piratey matter! When I see orcs I begin thinking that perhaps this is a Castle MOC rather than a Pirate MOC.

So I'm wondering Captain Cavinano, why are you using orcs? Did you not have a big enough pirate crew?

Or is it because you wanted a more "living dead" crew?

Yes, you're right I don't have enough pirate crew and I can't find and buy a Skull's Eye Schooner. :pir_bawling: So that I just bought a Castle ship. :pir-cry_sad:

Do you have the ebay auctions at the bottom of the screen switched ON? Because they can provide chheap prices for crew. You could get some pirate crew for under a kilo of steak from these.

The ship looks fine and I realy havent got the slihtest objection to your minifigs either, i think they can be in the pirate theme, there are monster everywhere on some MOCS.

Maybe to improve it,you could do something about the sloop, because something says me it is not as it could be

The ship looks fine and I realy havent got the slihtest objection to your minifigs either, i think they can be in the pirate theme, there are monster everywhere on some MOCS.

Maybe to improve it,you could do something about the sloop, because something says me it is not as it could be

As if it coud be what?